Food The (not so) delicious food thread

Putting together our Superb Owl menu.

Makin some pulled pork. In a crock pot.
game of thrones shame GIF

Made a ham and gouda on rye for lunch.

Put mayo on it too.

mmm mayo
The guatamalans I work with: I asked for a turkey sandwich with mustard for lunch. I got a turkey, salami, bacon, cheese, tomato, mayo, three laying sandwich on buttered toast with like a basket of fries and mustard on the side... I wasn't even really sure how to bite into it *sigh*

Doritos salad sounds awesome. However, the Doritos are probably going to suck once they get wet.

What you need is Doritos powder, and then make your own croutons.

• Gravy
Reactions: peanut
Doritos salad sounds awesome. However, the Doritos are probably going to suck once they get wet.

It's good actually. They dont get soggy. The crunch is a nice texture combo.

I learned from J. Kenji recently that as long as you have the right mix of oil and vinegar that your salad will never get soggy because an emulsified oil can't make greens or croutons soggy.

• Gravy
I learned from J. Kenji recently that as long as you have the right mix of oil and vinegar that your salad will never get soggy because an emulsified oil can't make greens or croutons soggy.
SCIENCE or some shit, the quinoa is also nice, I like how they pop

• Gravy
FUUUUUCK Now I want Indian.
FB_IMG_1643502185116.jpg

We made chicken vindaloo a few nights ago using the twosleevers.com recipe. Plus parathas using the Ethan Chlebowski recipe, and some coconut chickpea curry thing the missus threw together without a recipe, and some sushi rice doused in leftover ghee. Good shit.

Parathas are the fucking best. Better than naan even, plus I can make them at home.

• Love
Reactions: fly