Food Is there a delicious food thread?

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Putting the pot in a smoker sounds grrrrreat!
Hickory smoked chili yum!
Oh god I've started a trend :lol:

You could hickory smoke the mushrooms too. They fluff back up once you soak them.

Either way this is why you dont need a recipe.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Yeah I wouldnt do chipolte. Habaneros, hatchs, and lime juice would punch it up. I feel like fresh is the way to go since it is veg. It's never going to be smoky like a beef chili.
As the story goes, the Indian woman that made it entered it into a chili cookoff contest at a chilie pepper festival and won. None of the judges knew it was vegan.

That said, I don't really care about that. I just like to try all kinds of chili.

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
As the story goes, the Indian woman that made it entered it into a chili cookoff contest at a chilie pepper festival and won. None of the judges knew it was vegan.

That said, I don't really care about that. I just like to try all kinds of chili.
Bro we're at smoking the mushrooms y los indos no hacen chili, mexicanos si

Jehannum

HO HO HO METH GIANT
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM

That didn't happen so hard that it caused other things that did happen to not happen.

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
This all kina makes me want to make a veg chili dog but with hot Italian sausage