Food The (not so) delicious food thread

That's why I'm thinking clear jello, it'll hold them together.

3D printed mold plan would go something like this:

N2JCl6J.png

I'd print off a big grid of this shit, then mix up purple/orange jello and fill the teardrops, when that's mostly hardened I'd then fill the top with clear jello. Though the jello would probably come apart when I try to demold it.

That's why I'm thinking clear jello, it'll hold them together.

3D printed mold plan would go something like this:

N2JCl6J.png

I'd print off a big grid of this shit, then mix up purple/orange jello and fill the teardrops, when that's mostly hardened I'd then fill the top with clear jello. Though the jello would probably come apart when I try to demold it.
Why are you encouraging retardation

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Maybe, maybe not. They might be dynamite at trigonometry
Yeah, they might end up going to university and getting their advanced math/engineering/whatever degree.

But then, next thing you know, their boss comes by their cubicle to check how the new project is going and bam, they're dead on the floor from drinking drain cleaner.

Can't have that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Yeah, they might end up going to university and getting their advanced math/engineering/whatever degree.

But then, next thing you know, their boss comes by their cubicle to check how the new project is going and bam, they're dead on the floor from drinking drain cleaner.

Can't have that.

I deal with engineers all the time and the scenario youre describing would be a step up

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
Are people dying from eating Tide pods?
I've seen some references to this phenomenon on FB.
I imagine they get very sick...
It's just some joke that started back in 2013. The videos online of people eating them are fake... buuut, that hasn't stopped some kids from trying to eat them anyways.