Food The (not so) delicious food thread

I have never been able to do bread well (outside of using one-off kitchen gadgets like a breadmaker that both you and I know I won't own). Respect.
I use mine a fair bit.

Weigh a bunch of shit into the pan, fire it in the machine, poke a couple of buttons and bam, loaf of bread a few hours later. Or a ball of dough for baking in a real loaf pan, or making pizza/bagels/pretzels/rolls/whatever. Stupid easy.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Jehannum
I bought one of those cheap kraft pizza kits a couple years ago, thinking to myself "how bad can it be"

ysCWoohl.jpg

I highly recommend buying one and trying it. It's a experience for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
This looks good.

I should learn to make it so I can fulfill my destiny as a middle aged guy making dirty sock beer that no one wants to drink :lol:
Oh God, are you gonna be all butthurt with me too now?

I'm very sorry for saying your wife mansplains things to you. Friends?

I bought one of those cheap kraft pizza kits a couple years ago, thinking to myself "how bad can it be"

ysCWoohl.jpg

I highly recommend buying one and trying it. It's a experience for sure.

We”be been watching episodes of Concentration from the mid-‘70s and one of their sponsors is Appian Way Pizza kits. Chef Boyardee used to make a similar box of shit, and man, hossonle doesn’t begin to describe how bad it was.

7CD479EE-8B7D-4E0B-A35E-638C646F037F.jpeg

Preheat the machine to 370°
Prepare sandwich innards the way you like.
I put ham in the middle, a slice of colbyjack cheese on either side with a dab of fancy mustard inside
Butter the outside of the sandwich, apply a bit of pepper
Put it in the machine. The trick, tho is to watch it, and just let it stay till its toasted to your preferred toastyness
Theyre badass

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Valve1138