Food The (not so) delicious food thread

+
=
plans for tomorrow, probably

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Tried the Popeyes chicken sandwich yesterday. It’s a breast, coated and injected with their usual sodium-rich brine, and fried. It may have been reheated in a microwave because the tip (pointy part of the titty) was tough like shoe leather. Bun was excellent, toppings included mayo and pickles.

It was good enough, if you look past the tough titty tip. 3/5 stars. Would eat another.

I hate to say it, but it doesn’t compare to the Chick Fil A sandwich, and I love Popeyes and hate the homo haters.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and fly
Tried the Popeyes chicken sandwich yesterday. It’s a breast, coated and injected with their usual sodium-rich brine, and fried. It may have been reheated in a microwave because the tip (pointy part of the titty) was tough like shoe leather. Bun was excellent, toppings included mayo and pickles.

It was good enough, if you look past the tough titty tip. 3/5 stars. Would eat another.

I hate to say it, but it doesn’t compare to the Chick Fil A sandwich, and I love Popeyes and hate the homo haters.
The one thing I hate about where I live is that I'm like a 30 minute drive from the nearest Popeye's.
I dont get it often cause it gives me the shits, but sometimes you just want it y'know?