Food The (not so) delicious food thread

Let me get this right. In one thread, a fast food job is meant for kids after skoo, or a springboard to a better job, or housewives adding to the income their hubbies bring home, but in this thread they have five year employees?

:waw:
Around here Popeyes pays better than Home Depot - I think there are adults who are 30+ at both who are on their way to being lifers.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Around here Popeyes pays better than Home Depot - I think there are adults who are 30+ at both who are on their way to being lifers.

From what I was witnessing the other day, nobody at that place deserved much over minimum wage. They looked lost, and the person I suspected was the manager was the most lost.

I think this is the future of fast food.

If they could borrow the crew from the Wendy’s up the street, they’d completely turn the place around.

From what I was witnessing the other day, nobody at that place deserved much over minimum wage. They looked lost, and the person I suspected was the manager was the most lost.

I think this is the future of fast food.

If they could borrow the crew from the Wendy’s up the street, they’d completely turn the place around.

The Wendy's near me is the opposite.
I'll give them credit, the order is usually wrong but at least its fresh.

• Sad
The Wendy's near me is the opposite.
I'll give them credit, the order is usually wrong but at least its fresh.

I was at my doctor’s office one day and the nurse lady was leaving for lunch. I asked what she was having- “Wendy’s”. Then she continued “I love that place. The food is always just right and the people are friendly, unlike every other place around here.”

She was right too. All of the fast food places around me are staffed with dicks.

Secret- I like the “tamales” that come wrapped in paper, inside of cans. So gross, but just right.
It's hard to get a tamale wrong. It's just pork stewed in red chile, in a masa sammich, held together by something (paper, corn husk, w/e).

I like watching the wypipo eat them, corn husks and all, the first time through the line at matanza.

I was at my doctor’s office one day and the nurse lady was leaving for lunch. I asked what she was having- “Wendy’s”. Then she continued “I love that place. The food is always just right and the people are friendly, unlike every other place around here.”

She was right too. All of the fast food places around me are staffed with dicks.

Arbys is pretty good here. Friendly enough.
Order is almost always right.
They even have an annoying bell you can ring on the way out.

• Love
Arbys is pretty good here. Friendly enough.
Order is almost always right.
They even have an annoying bell you can ring on the way out.

The neighborhood Arby’s here always has a Downs guy keeping the dining area clean. I applaud them for participating in whatever program does that, but he really needs to learn how to wring the nasty rag out a little better. The tables are always drenched.

Got a company email about donuts in the front office. I got up there within 5 minutes and there was only a half blueberry donut left. Fucking animals I swear.

It's hard to get a tamale wrong. It's just pork stewed in red chile, in a masa sammich, held together by something (paper, corn husk, w/e).

I like watching the wypipo eat them, corn husks and all, the first time through the line at matanza.

theres a "vendor" that comes around here that has some stuffed with jalapeno & cream cheese
They are fucking amazing I could eat a dozen of the fuckers