Food The (not so) delicious food thread

Seriously though... ever have a bunch of grease catch fire in the bottom of your grill and throw soot all over your food? And decide "eh, I don't want to waste food, I'll just wipe the soot off" and eat it anyway? And you can't get all the soot off, so it still has a bit of shitty sooty flavor that you can deal with but it still bothers you?

That's the *exact* flavor of BK.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
I ordered “Value” onion rings once and got this:

39A101BA-42A7-463E-BC8C-11BEA92151BC.jpeg

Bonus! I think they dropped the entire basket of “onion rings” on the floor and they made their way into my bag. I was burping that taste for days.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Seriously though... ever have a bunch of grease catch fire in the bottom of your grill and throw soot all over your food? And decide "eh, I don't want to waste food, I'll just wipe the soot off" and eat it anyway? And you can't get all the soot off, so it still has a bit of shitty sooty flavor that you can deal with but it still bothers you?

That's the *exact* flavor of BK.
I'm not that fond of flame broiled flavor either. I was just hungry as fuck and they were the first FF I saw. Then I remembered the battle of the Impossible here and decided WTF. I eat FF at most 4-5 times a year. It's all shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD