Food The (not so) delicious food thread

Breathing causes cancer too. Just saying.
Eating pussy could too - just ask Michael Douglas.

Still eat it.

Eating pussy could too - just ask Michael Douglas.

Still eat it.

Some of your best stuff is still hard to gravy.
:lol:

I've read that too, though I've never actually fact checked it. Either way, you can also make lettuce cancerous, but that doesn't mean that lettuce IS cancerous.

What I've found of actual studies aren't definitive. Way too many variables in what and how people cook and eat.
It does do a chemical thing that "could add "some" risk, but still way below stuff like eating too much sugar, junk/processed foods, drinking, smoking, etc. Basically a whole bunch of stuff more worth worrying about than grilling a steak now and then.

Bitter, I'm not bitter at all. Got little to BE bitter about.* I feel bad for a few fucks here who are 20-30 years younger than me who are bitter AF.
I love my kids. And the grandkids are great fun - they can stay as long as they want. Keeps the dog from following me everywhere.
*You might be confusing sarcasm and somewhat evil humor with bitterness. And of course the dynamics of UF vs. the bass players.**
**{due to them thinking I was nukes}Duke started on me at the 3 hour mark(of me registering), valve was a few minutes after that, Asa with a few hours - probably wasn't logged on. I regret nothing.
I log in here - https://uselessforums.com/threads/u...nt-work-right-now.14317/page-473#post-1647386

just playing Babe! you’re not as bad as nukes.. actually he’s more of a cry baby but he still ok.
i do find that you get into eFights a lot but i think maybe you’re guilty by association (Ukelele Crew) but honestly i like everyone (expect mikeawesome)

also
i cant wait to be a Grandma, but i wanna be called Gigi!

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz

I get that you don't want to eat meat, but that statement is, at best, ill informed.
The WHO classifies red meat in group 2A. Processed meat is Group 1, so a slab of pure beef may not cause cancer but a Whopper most certainly does put you at risk. I've got nothing against meat for nutritional value but "red meat might not cause cancer" ain't worth the risk to me. Group 2A is still a carcinogen. Now if I would have said beef causes cancer it could have been considered I'll informed, but that's not how carcinogens are classified.

And for what it's worth, I'm not saying the impossible Whopper is good for you. For health I'd go for a pure beef burger over the impossible Whopper any day, just off of the assumption it being so heavily processed makes it bad for me.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
just playing Babe! you’re not as bad as nukes.. actually he’s more of a cry baby but he still ok.
i do find that you get into eFights a lot but i think maybe you’re guilty by association (Ukelele Crew) but honestly i like everyone (expect mikeawesome)

also
i cant wait to be a Grandma, but i wanna be called Gigi!

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz
Being a cabbie is a rough job - I've suggested for years he find something else. I understand the freedom is great but the weird hours alone would strain even the best relationship. I was very mad at nukes at one point, shit's in the past. I wish him the best.

And now, I start wiping the laptop and packing my bags.

The WHO classifies red meat in group 2A. Processed meat is Group 1, so a slab of pure beef may not cause cancer but a Whopper most certainly does put you at risk. I've got nothing against meat for nutritional value but "red meat might not cause cancer" ain't worth the risk to me. Group 2A is still a carcinogen. Now if I would have said beef causes cancer it could have been considered I'll informed, but that's not how carcinogens are classified.

And for what it's worth, I'm not saying the impossible Whopper is good for you. For health I'd go for a pure beef burger over the impossible Whopper any day, just off of the assumption it being so heavily processed makes it bad for me.
If you're worried about 2A, I hope you don't drink anything above 149F. :lol:+++++++

* Very hot beverages (above 65 degrees Celsius)

ohnoes my tea is cancer!

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and OOD
If you're worried about 2A, I hope you don't drink anything above 149F. :lol:+++++++

* Very hot beverages (above 65 degrees Celsius)

ohnoes my tea is cancer!
I doubt it, I'm usually drinking my coffee at a temp way to close to lukewarm. That's a new one to me though.