Food The (not so) delicious food thread

Made about 40 lbs. of lasagna yesterday.
3 gallons of tomato product.
5 lbs. of peppers.
10 lbs. of onions
11 lbs. of meat.
4 quarts of Ricotta chez - fuck lasagna without the internal chez layer.
32 oz. of Parmesan chez
24 large eggs.
10 lbs. of Mozzarella chez.
approx. 20 lbs. of zucchini cubed and baked at 325 f until shrunk down to about 1/4 original volume - used for first layer away from the bottom after some sauce and noodles.
6 boxes of noodles.
Basil & rosemary from the garden, other spices from store.

Had enough sauce w/meat and the cheeze layer to make a small round one for me and momma to have for dinner. Other pans, 4.5" thick, were still warm this morning.

Actually, he made it for your mom.

I know she's an easy lay and all, but for the money spent on all those ingredients making her dinner, wouldn't it be cheaper to get a decent hooker?

Actually, he made it for your mom.

I know she's an easy lay and all, but for the money spent on all those ingredients making her dinner, wouldn't it be cheaper to get a decent hooker?
All that chick wants is Italian sausage with cheese. I can give her that for free. ;) *I figure it's 70-80 resturant sized servings - I spent probably $70 total.

Save me some lasagna.
You made enough to feed everyone's mom.
Easy or otherwise.
I thought you couldn't stomach spaghetti sauce which is basically what it is, with noodles and cheese. *Some people think it's the sauce when really it's that they are slightly allergic to mushrooms. none in mine but that's another whole convo.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
I thought you couldn't stomach spaghetti sauce which is basically what it is, with noodles and cheese. *Some people think it's the sauce when really it's that they are slightly allergic to mushrooms. none in mine but that's another whole convo.

Who me? I married an Italian woman.
All I get is sauce.
;)

Well, fish.
Like flounder and such.
I can eat tuna and salmon.
And most shellfish.
Which is weird because most people with fish allergies are allergic to shellfish.
Crabs and spaghetti are outstanding!
Wow, that is pretty specific. hmm, Flounder is a bottom feeder - maybe your body is trying to protect you from all the crap down there. Like bodies in cement shoes. ;)