Food The (not so) delicious food thread

Being sick for 10 days then in the hospital for 4 made for a weak ass selection of stuff for dinner around here.

Last night was store brand Lucky Charms knockoffs and peanut butter pretzel nuggets.

I’ve gotta get to the store. I am NOT thrilled to probably have to use an obesity scooter when I get there.

I need a good recipe for butter chicken. Anyone have one?
i have a gordon ramsay one somewhere that is pretty decent

edit:

warning - metric measurements. i usually double the sauce too

Being sick for 10 days then in the hospital for 4 made for a weak ass selection of stuff for dinner around here.

Last night was store brand Lucky Charms knockoffs and peanut butter pretzel nuggets.

I’ve gotta get to the store. I am NOT thrilled to probably have to use an obesity scooter when I get there.
Those scooters are not for the obese, they are for you. The obese need to get to steppin'.

i have a gordon ramsay one somewhere that is pretty decent

edit:

warning - metric measurements. i usually double the sauce too
I'll give it a shot, thanks.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Those scooters are not for the obese, they are for you. The obese need to get to steppin'.

I’ve used them plenty back when I had both ankles under repair. I was extremely self conscious using them after one leg started working a little.

It always fatties with the cart full of Diet Cokes and Snickers bars. My thinking isn’t always reality based.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and APRIL
I’ve used them plenty back when I had both ankles under repair. I was extremely self conscious using them after one leg started working a little.

It always fatties with the cart full of Diet Cokes and Snickers bars. My thinking isn’t always reality based.
It's amazing how many sugar-free cakes they can fit in the basket!

• Gravy
  • Gravy