Ontopic Is the US in denial over its 14tn debt?

I don't believe that. It's all just ones and zeroes in a bunch of computers somewhere. Governments tweak those numbers on occasion just to lend the appearance of verifiable commerce and income, but ultimately all entities simply transfer information back and forth, not actual dollars. If you were to venture into the bowels of Fort Knox you'd find not gold but a server room. Greece will be bailed out by magical account transfers, for example. You'll see. It's just another mechanism of control that people can't even begin to comprehend. My buddy Ted was a supervisor in the Illuminati. He can tell you more than me.

Well, regardless if you believe it or not, its true. Not all debt is owned by by some server in China. I personally own $4,300 in VFISX, which holds treasury bonds, in my retirement account. For now, those are ones and zeroes for me, but there are PLENTY of Americans getting paid from those same bonds right now.

Well, regardless if you believe it or not, its true. Not all debt is owned by by some server in China. I personally own $4,300 in VFISX, which holds treasury bonds, in my retirement account. For now, those are ones and zeroes for me, but there are PLENTY of Americans getting paid from those same bonds right now.

Your pension fund has $4300 in it? You'd better work a few more years boy!

Just stop extending all their tax breaks. I'm not a democrat by any means but wtf is up with republicans so visibly fighting to extend tax breaks for the super rich.

because of the erroneous and historically inaccurate notion that personal income tax breaks for the wealthy translate to more job creation within our borders

I fail to see the downside of the argument here, mom

The downside is convincing people that revision of the tax code is a good idea. And by people I mean constituents AND representatives. Suprisingly, many are against it. It's an institution, and tampering with it could kill us all. Or something like that.

The downside is convincing people that revision of the tax code is a good idea. And by people I mean constituents AND representatives. Suprisingly, many are against it. It's an institution, and tampering with it could kill us all. Or something like that.

And you see how that's working for Greece today.

I'm going to laugh my balls off when the treasury starts spending gold and everyone who has been hoarding gold gets flooded.

Truth be told, if any of us could live on $4300 for the rest of our lives, I would put money on either Mikey or NME pulling it off.

Only difference between the two is that one takes what no one wants and the other takes advantage of emotionally distressed women.