Is the "shock horror" movie trend ever going to end?

Kinda I guess. It just seems to me like there are healthier ways of finding pleasure than watching people get ripped apart, just as there are healthier ways of getting sexual gratification that doesn't victimize children.

One can enjoy a good scare or special effects without it being a realistic portral of someone dying a horrible death.
you do realize none of it is real right?
harry potter doesn't exist. neither does the candy man and the giant alligator in lake placid.

My favorite part was his insane over the top smoking of cigarettes. It's just so fucking absurd.

Yep. I've never seen someone whore style points so shamelessly for something as fucking irrelevant and stupid as smoking a cigarette.

Thank you for reminding me of that, by the way. Now I'm going to be annoyed for the rest of the afternoon.

Thank you for reminding me of that, by the way. Now I'm going to be annoyed for the rest of the afternoon.
I think you were the one who pointed it out to me in the first place. Bastard.

I do think of it quite often whenever I see other actors use smoking too much (Sean Penn, Edward Furlong). They have so much to learn to get to his level in that movie. It must have been his peak of cigarette smoking. Should have won an award from the tobacco companies.

Yep. I've never seen someone whore style points so shamelessly for something as fucking irrelevant and stupid as smoking a cigarette.

61445f17bac8720b.gif

Dennis Leary?

Yeah but he doesn't do the hand thing. He just frantically puffs on them like he's having an anxiety attack.

Andrew Dice Clay, on the other hand.... I (like the rest of the world probably) haven't thought about him in maybe 20 years so I forgot about his around-the-head thing.