Is nobody going to mention...

YOU GUYS DERAILED MY THREAD!!!!!

WHERE'S MY FUCKING MEDICATION?!?!?!

I'M FUCKING FLIPPING OUT!!!!

better watch out, that medication killed the squirrel :eek:

squirrel_1.jpg

No worries, elpmis. I use a yoga ball for an office chair, I'm more of a trendwhore. :hs:

is that to tighten your cinnamon ring from all that fly's done to it? I mean ass? :p
we have women that sit on these hemisphere ball type things on top of their seats to tighten their ass :fly:

We have seats in our cubicles with a weight limit of 250lb. Half of the development dept are over 250lb. We always are breaking them :(

And back on topic, I saw that episode last night. OMG. 11 seasons and they are still fresh and trendy and funny as hell. Comic geniouses I tell you.

is that to tighten your cinnamon ring from all that fly's done to it? I mean ass? :p
we have women that sit on these hemisphere ball type things on top of their seats to tighten their ass :fly:

The ball strengthens the core... who knows if it really works. How does sitting tighten a chicks ass?

We have seats in our cubicles with a weight limit of 250lb. Half of the development dept are over 250lb. We always are breaking them :(
We have some heavy employees that go through chairs way too fast. I'm inclined to make them have to pay for the chairs instead of the company because it's not the company's fault their so damn fat.

We have some heavy employees that go through chairs way too fast. I'm inclined to make them have to pay for the chairs instead of the company because it's not the company's fault their so damn fat.

they are*

Don't get me started on overly obese people. :mad: