Is it wrong?

SpangeMonkee said:
I think it could be wrong if you don't know them. if it is to the opposite sex, then it's deffinately wrong. what would their spouse/girlfriend/fiance think if some strange girl/guy sent them a toy?

I had the perfect gift for someone of the opposite sex. Besides, I think we all know eachother somewhat on here.

JJ Lady said:
I had the perfect gift for someone of the opposite sex. Besides, I think we all know eachother somewhat on here.

but we don't know everyone's significant other here. Imagine in BigDov or b_sinning got a vibrating pocket pussy and a black thong from some girl on here? How could they explain their way out of that? they couldn't. in the end, it wouldn't be a gift, but a pain in the ass.

SpangeMonkee said:
but we don't know everyone's significant other here. Imagine in BigDov or b_sinning got a vibrating pocket pussy and a black thong from some girl on here? How could they explain their way out of that? they couldn't. in the end, it wouldn't be a gift, but a pain in the ass.
Yeah, I can tell you if I got something like that from a female, Mrs. Chikken would NOT be impressed.

SpangeMonkee said:

Damn I guess I better return your present then...

Pandora said:
Spange + thong = wrong :dont:

hide1.jpg

That actually turned out pretty good considering I used Paint for crying out loud. :lol:

Pandora said:
Nooo...I wouldn't appreaciate getting something like that from someone I don't know very well....so I wouldn't do that to anyone else. Perhaps I just have too much respect and consideration for others to do that.
I don't think it's got anything to do with respect and consideration of others. IMHO, sending someone a sex toy is quite considerate as you're respecting their need to get off.

Maybe I'm just too open about that sort of thing or maybe you're too uptight.

I went to a sex shop last night and got my wife some gifts for x-mas. It had the most aggressive sales people. No this one is better than that one, the batteries last longer in that one, etc. There was a monsterous 18 inch dildo there. Can you imagine being a cashier and some woman walking bow legged up to the counter to buy one of those? There was also the fist dildo from amazon there.

See you guys, JJ made a good decision. There was nothing wrong with her sending a sex toy to someone she's never met.

THANKS JJ!!! :heart:

hey, there's a thing made out of gooey stuff that rolls over the tip of the thing and when you turn the thing on, the gooey thing seems pretty interesting.

Last edited: