Is it wrong?

Pandora and JJ need to send me sex toys and pics of themselves and I will let everyone know if I think it's weird or not. The only way to resolve this is to approach it scientifically.

Sarcasmo said:
Pandora and JJ need to send me sex toys and pics of themselves and I will let everyone know if I think it's weird or not. The only way to resolve this is to approach it scientifically.

qftft

Edit:: Forward to me when you get the pictures... keep the toys for yourself

Sarcasmo said:
fly and Bast need to send me sex toys and pics of themselves and I will let everyone know if I think it's weird or not. The only way to resolve this is to approach it scientifically.
fixtded for true-to-life for sarcasmo

Pandora said:
Nooo...I wouldn't appreaciate getting something like that from someone I don't know very well....so I wouldn't do that to anyone else. Perhaps I just have too much respect and consideration for others to do that.

If she was sending mayo jars and barnyard animals that would be a different subject entirely...

"barnyard animals" .... cough...ahem. ;)

Edit: I'm just a cruel and evil human being so I think it would be funny regardless. If you have a spouse or significant other that would get mad at you and distrust you because a random stranger gave you something crazy, and it caused stress on the relationship, that is not a very secure relationship.

Last edited:
Fly has already done that, so I know for a fact I don't think that's weird. And when Bast wears a suit and hat it gives me a chubby so I think I can hypothesize that that one wouldn't be weird either.

ERage said:
"barnyard animals" .... cough...ahem. ;)

Edit: I'm just a cruel and evil human being so I think it would be funny regardless. If you have a spouse or significant other that would get mad at you and distrust you because a random stranger gave you something crazy, and it caused stress on the relationship, that is not a very secure relationship.

Some people would also think sending shit to someone is funny, but it doesn't mean I would send it. It just seems like if you really care about the person at all you would be a little more considerate. But like I said, maybe I just care too much. It's a terrible habit, I really need to stop doing that.

*not to self, do not open gifts from ERage* :fly:

Pandora said:
Some people would also think sending shit to someone is funny, but it doesn't mean I would send it. It just seems like if you really care about the person at all you would be a little more considerate. But like I said, maybe I just care too much. It's a terrible habit, I really need to stop doing that.

hey, my gifts are always the best. They are garunteed to put a smile on your face. I have one to give you at Bast and JJ's house on NYE. It is long, firm, and a little thick (although it is a little boxy). If you mess with the tip something that tastes great will come out. :D

ERage said:
hey, my gifts are always the best. They are garunteed to put a smile on your face. I have one to give you at Bast and JJ's house on NYE. It is long, firm, and a little thick (although it is a little boxy). If you mess with the tip something that tastes great will come out. :D

ITS A PEZ DISPENSER.. WATCH OUT!

Sex toys are fine, and long as you know the gender :) Most girls would get little use out of a fleshlight.

Every so often you run into special people like that.

ERage said:
OMG, I know what she bought :lol:

That's too funny, I knew JJ was crazy.

I know someone is going to ask, but if she got and shipped what I think she did, then it is going to someone on UF and I'm not going to give away the suprise. It will all be made public after X-mas I'm sure.
Unfortunatly no, I didn't get it. Maybe next year...or hey I still need to get you a present :D

Pandora said:
I would say NO. For one you don't really know the person. Because of that you don't know how receiveing a random toy in the mail could effect them. Perhaps they have a spouse/sig other that would have a problem with some wierdo sending their sig other personal things in the mail. Then you would be causing that person some real grief, and that is not a nice Christmas present. Secondly, it's just really wierd to send something so personal to someone you don't know. :wtf:

Yeah, but I do know the person and I know it is not going to cause any problems. I wouldn't do that. Besides its not like its a 17 inch black dildo!

Sarcasmo said:
JJ is the hottest woman on the face of the earth, so I'd say it's perfectly normal and in fact encouraged for her to buy sex toys for people.

Aww...thank you :eek:

ERage said:

Even though I didn't do that I agree with you.

Pandora said:

I would hope that you would see the HUGE differene between shit and a sexual toy:p

JJ Lady said:
Unfortunatly no, I didn't get it. Maybe next year...or hey I still need to get you a present :D

Awww, I really thought I had that one figured out. So uh, if it wasn't the funny gift then what was it? :hi2u:

JJ Lady said:
I would hope that you would see the HUGE differene between shit and a sexual toy:p

Hah! Tell that to the Germans or Japanese.