Is it wrong?

I think you'd be in a better position to judge, don't you think? Rather than asking a bunch of random strangers if it's appropriate, why not think about it on your own and come to a conclusion based on how you know that person, their sense of humour etc. eh? Makes sense donnit?

FlamingGlory said:
I think you'd be in a better position to judge, don't you think? Rather than asking a bunch of random strangers if it's appropriate, why not think about it on your own and come to a conclusion based on how you know that person, their sense of humour etc. eh? Makes sense donnit?
Oh I already ordered and shipped what I had in mind. I just thought it'd be funny to see what others had to say.:D

JJ Lady said:
Oh I already ordered and shipped what I had in mind. I just thought it'd be funny to see what others had to say.:D
Im sure my response was chock full of hilarty :p

OMG, I know what she bought :lol:

That's too funny, I knew JJ was crazy.

I know someone is going to ask, but if she got and shipped what I think she did, then it is going to someone on UF and I'm not going to give away the suprise. It will all be made public after X-mas I'm sure.

ERage said:
OMG, I know what she bought :lol:

That's too funny, I knew JJ was crazy.

I know someone is going to ask, but if she got and shipped what I think she did, then it is going to someone on UF and I'm not going to give away the suprise. It will all be made public after X-mas I'm sure.

wait wait.. my secrat santa mailing address is my parents house..

uh-oh.. LMFAO..

JJ is the hottest woman on the face of the earth, so I'd say it's perfectly normal and in fact encouraged for her to buy sex toys for people.

I would say NO. For one you don't really know the person. Because of that you don't know how receiveing a random toy in the mail could effect them. Perhaps they have a spouse/sig other that would have a problem with some wierdo sending their sig other personal things in the mail. Then you would be causing that person some real grief, and that is not a nice Christmas present. Secondly, it's just really wierd to send something so personal to someone you don't know. :wtf:

Pandora said:
I would say NO. For one you don't really know the person. Because of that you don't know how receiveing a random toy in the mail could effect them. Perhaps they have a spouse/sig other that would have a problem with some wierdo sending their sig other personal things in the mail. Then you would be causing that person some real grief, and that is not a nice Christmas present. Secondly, it's just really wierd to send something so personal to someone you don't know. :wtf:

All of these points are exactly why something like this should be sent!

ERage said:
All of these points are exactly why something like this should be sent!

Nooo...I wouldn't appreaciate getting something like that from someone I don't know very well....so I wouldn't do that to anyone else. Perhaps I just have too much respect and consideration for others to do that.

If she was sending mayo jars and barnyard animals that would be a different subject entirely...