Advice Is it wrong to hate a certain race?

Nah I'm not particularly fond of turtle racing. It's way to slow paced.

Ever watched a cat race?

YJDNSHu.jpg

This was 3 hours after the start was given.

Seriously, JP II brought Catholic Jewish relations forward 1000 years.
Carol grew up in the Warsaw ghetto and watched all his non Catholic friends get loaded onto cattle trains.
It had an effect.

Are you a Catholic Jew or a Jewish Catholic? I was raised Catholic (Roman if there's a difference). Was beat over the head with it for a while. I hope they have internet on the other side so we can goof off. I'd surely miss you, Nukes.

Are you a Catholic Jew or a Jewish Catholic? I was raised Catholic (Roman if there's a difference). Was beat over the head with it for a while. I hope they have internet on the other side so we can goof off. I'd surely miss you, Nukes.
I'm a Jew who married into Catholicism.
I plan to convert on my deathbed so we can all go cloud surfing once a week in Heaven.
Of course it should take years for them to pray me out of Purgatory.
Everyone needs a vacation.

All guys or all funny hats?

Both, I guess.

I'm a Jew who married into Catholicism.
I plan to convert on my deathbed so we can all go cloud surfing once a week in Heaven.
Of course it should take years for them to pray me out of Purgatory.
Everyone needs a vacation.

There's no heaven or purgatory, only Valhalla you non of you miserable assholes are worthy so stop worrying about after life and enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Both, I guess.

There's no heaven or purgatory, only Valhalla you non of you miserable assholes are worthy so stop worrying about after life and enjoy the ride while it lasts.
Shhh!
(Just trying to make the family happy. The only spiritual reality is the Tibetan Book of the Dead. My spirit will circle the earth til one of my kind reproduce, so I can be reincarnated with family).

Valhalla is for Vikings. I'm far from Viking.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
Shhh!
(Just trying to make the family happy. The only spiritual reality is the Tibetan Book of the Dead. My spirit will circle the earth til one of my kind reproduce, so I can be reincarnated with family).

Valhalla is for Vikings. I'm far from Viking.

Wait whattttt??????? @Lambie is this true? Is it impossible for me to enter Valhalla even though I think Odin's super cool? Help me out here man, put in a good word for me maybe?