WTF is it wrong that i talk to the roomba like a puppy?

And you scoffed at the idea of getting one....

Is dinner ready yet? I will be home in 45 mins.

I want a roomba, but I doubt it would last long at my house, especially while the dog is shedding. There are some days I have to vacuum twice.

Those who have one. I vacuum the main living area daily. I empty the vacuum bin every other day cause it's full. Am I just kidding myself one of those things could actually keep up with a house with a dog and 3 small kids?

Those who have one. I vacuum the main living area daily. I empty the vacuum bin every other day cause it's full. Am I just kidding myself one of those things could actually keep up with a house with a dog and 3 small kids?

WTF? We have four cats and they shed a LOT! We no longer have ours since it broke... it wasn't a pet one though. The next one we get will be (hopefully!)

WTF? We have four cats and they shed a LOT! We no longer have ours since it broke... it wasn't a pet one though. The next one we get will be (hopefully!)

The dog hair isn't the main culprit. I vacuum up dirt and cereal and paper and anything you can think of regularly.