Is it weird

Drool-Boy said:
well, I wont again untill I heal up properly, I can tell ya that much
Was your package delievered by Brunsworth Bear too?

That fucker can kick some ass (and make a good tea)

long tall smiley said:
My mom has always done that. This year is gonna be a blast buying gifts for the little one.

You're never going to get over your self confidence problem if you keep calling it that.

BigDov said:
I love people-watching, what can I say? :D

So I'm not the only one who likes to get out there when everyone else is Christmas shopping and just watch them? :lol:

It's especially fun after I have all of my shopping done :D

dreamwalker said:
So I'm not the only one who likes to get out there when everyone else is Christmas shopping and just watch them? :lol:

Oh sure, you can just go out in public and do it, but when I do it with my telephoto lenses, there's restraining orders and screaming and laywers... :mad:

dreamwalker said:

Its fun seeing all the crazy folk out around that time of year. When I went to the Apple store opening here a few months ago it was equally fun seeing all the whacko mac users turn out.

long tall smiley said:
Its fun seeing all the crazy folk out around that time of year. When I went to the Apple store opening here a few months ago it was equally fun seeing all the whacko mac users turn out.
wtf were you doing at an apple store? :elfpenis:

Mondoz said:
Oh sure, you can just go out in public and do it, but when I do it with my telephoto lenses, there's restraining orders and screaming and laywers... :mad:

Well, it would help if you kept it public, not looking into people's bedrooms and showers with that telephoto lens :rolleyes:

elpmis said:
wtf were you doing at an apple store? :elfpenis:
Grand opening. I got me a free t-shirt. And I got to meet all the hot apple chicks.

dreamwalker said:
Well, it would help if you kept it public, not looking into people's bedrooms and showers with that telephoto lens :rolleyes:

Duh. The bedroom & shower cams are in the bedrooms & shower.
The telephoto is for more public stuff.

Yuo fail at teh stalking.

Mondoz said:
Duh. The bedroom & shower cams are in the bedrooms & shower.
The telephoto is for more public stuff.

Yuo fail at teh stalking.

Right. I don't know much about stalking. I must defer to your extensive experience in that regard.

:fly:

dreamwalker said:
Right. I don't know much about stalking. I must defer to your extensive experience in that regard.

:fly:

That's actually good. If you knew all the tricks of the trade, you'd be able to spot some of them in action.