is it weird that I was watching So You Think You Can Dance while cleaning a gun?

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,495
all prepped

Photo-0022%281%29.jpg

recapping the performance critiques

Photo-0025.jpg

scrub scrub scrub

Photo-0023.jpg

can't see it very well but cat deely's dress was very strange. again

Photo-0021.jpg

aw damnit

Photo-0028.jpg

I imagine only Knyte will understand this picture

Photo-0026.jpg

for those that don't, here's a hint

Photo-0030.jpg

I sense something bad about to happen :(

Photo-0020.jpg

all clean and oiled up!

Photo-0031.jpg

Sara and Dominic got voted off the island :mad: So retarded, Dominic is much better than Neil but as someone pointed out nothing can match the power of millions of 13 year old girls with speed-dial. :rolleyes: There should be a rule that they can't dance without their shirts on anymore.

And as for Sara I'm really annoyed. She's much, much, much better than Lauren and she's hotter but I'm guessing the majority of this show's fan base is threatened by a girl tougher than they could ever hope to be. Hakuna matata, at least I'll get to see them on the tour!

On an unrelated note:

Photo-0032%281%29.jpg

omfg I must have it.

And no, cleaning your gun while watching TV is not abnormal at all. Pleasuring yourself while staring at your gun however...

it's not just that I was watching tv, it's that I was watching a show like So You Think You Can Dance :p

Personally if I were watching So You Think You Can Dance while handling a firearm I would've put a few bullet holes in the TV, but in the end it's still TV no matter what you're watching.

the krumping was lousy and this was the first time I've ever been disappointed in a shane sparks routine. lacey isn't the shoe-in everyone thought she'd be and despite the titels she holds her brother is still the better dancer.

I'd like to see sabra win but I'm wondering if it's leaning toward danny. although I wouldn't be surprised if after all this they fudge the results and give it to lauren :rolleyes:

pasha will be gone next week, mark my words