Is it stupid that im even considering this?

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
www.ryokurin.net
Marklar
₥0
I wont meantion names since they may post here and everyone knows who he is and I dont want the drama.

Say that someone out of the blue that you have never met and only know of online suddenly invites you to join them for a week out of he country if you can get the funds up on time because they remember that you always said that you wanted to go. Again, this is someone you only know of online (but you known about them for years) you dont AIM with them, or know much about them other than forum life. The biggest issue is that a few months ago you actually had a falling out over some other net acquantince too because the wrong idea was thought by him too. Do you think its nuts to even consider it? Its almost like I think its a plan to get me halfway across the world to get me stranded or kidnapped or something (which would be sadistic and Im sure he would get a kick out of as it fits his personality)

thoughts?

If you have your own ticket and a passport...why the hell not?

If shit goes down between you two, just go your seperate ways with your own shit.

Watch out for your cornhole.

Meeting someone is one thing, a week is a bit much if you've never met this person before. I wouldn't do it, just based on that information and nothing else.

I wouldn't do it - the online dating shit is crazy man

they want you to meet up with them out of the country? that's crazy.

look at it this way, say you and I were talking online everynight for awhile and then I buy you a ticket to go on a cruise with me, you dig small white dudes so you go for it, all of a sudden 3 months later we're living together - hell no man, hell no.

Run for you life dude, online relationships are crazy, yes, run for you life, run your cute little booty over to my place for some hot action

elpmis said:

look at it this way, say you and I were talking online everynight for awhile and then I buy you a ticket to go on a cruise with me, you dig small white dudes so you go for it, all of a sudden 3 months later we're living together - hell no man, hell no.

Run for you life dude, online relationships are crazy, yes, run for you life, run your cute little booty over to my place for some hot action

First off, im not gay. and I doubt he is anyways if I thought that then definitely hell no. its a shit load of money anyways (I figured out 2600 for airplane there and back and hotel for a week) I probably wont but just the entire thing is just weird to me period.

Ryokurin said:
First off, im not gay. and I doubt he is anyways if I thought that then definitely hell no. its a shit load of money anyways (I figured out 2600 for airplane there and back and hotel for a week) I probably wont but just the entire thing is just weird to me period.
just be careful bro, don't fall into the downward spiral of meeting people online in the real word - cause the next thing you know you'll be drinking a beer all by yourself at a dinner table with two other people you met online who would butt fuck you faster than french border guard with track shoes and a coupon for cigarettes

elpmis said:
just be careful bro, don't fall into the downward spiral of meeting people online in the real word - cause the next thing you know you'll be drinking a beer all by yourself at a dinner table with two other people you met online who would butt fuck you faster than french border guard with track shoes and a coupon for cigarettes
Been there, done that, have the rectal callous to prove it

elpmis said:

:sigh:

I would say thats an insane thing to do.

You HAVE to be safe and respect yourself. Don't do anything you feel a tinge of doubt for. You are number one priority if you want to consider this, especially if you are a chick. You only live once and you have to get all you can out of this life experience before your time is up. I don't want to regret not doing something when I get too old to do it later.

... I really want to sky dive sometime. :hs:

April23 said:
I would say thats an insane thing to do.

You HAVE to be safe and respect yourself. Don't do anything you feel a tinge of doubt for. You are number one priority if you want to consider this, especially if you are a chick. You only live once and you have to get all you can out of this life experience before your time is up. I don't want to regret not doing something when I get too old to do it later.

... I really want to sky dive sometime. :hs:

"HOLY SHIT DUDE, WHERE'D THE SUN GO!!!!!"

"Its cool man, April went skydiving today. Should be back out in a minute or so"

smileynev said:
"HOLY SHIT DUDE, WHERE'D THE SUN GO!!!!!"

"Its cool man, April went skydiving today. Should be back out in a minute or so"

:lol: Dude, go with me. I need someone to hold the plane up and airplane noises.

April23 said:
:lol: Dude, go with me. I need someone to hold the plane up and airplane noises.

brrmmmpppppppppptttttttttt

yaaaarrrrrrooooommmmm pakow! pakow! pakow!

Can you imagine if neither schute deployed?