Is it okay if I didn't miss you?

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
That's a fairly direct question right? I was away from work, life, and UF for 12 days and it pains me to say it..... I didn't really miss any of you :(

Well, I guess that's not entirely true. When we were at the San Diego Wild Animal Park, I walked past the area where they had warthogs penned up and thought of April instantly, so I guess ya'll were sorta on my mind :fly:

And then last Friday night when we went to see Episode III, the moment I saw the Wookiees I immediately thought of nev nerding out over it in a dark and quiet corner of whatever passes for a movie theater in bumfuckegypt.

Lastly, I have to admit that I guess in passing through the throngs of people at Disneyland, there were a few faces I saw that reminded me of some of you.... kinda weird. Lots of people there reminded me of Drool mostly..... seemed to be a fat, middle-aged biker convention in the Disneyland parking lot while we were there. But the fireworks kicked ass.

I'll have some pics in a day or two.

:)

I didn't miss you. I feel kinda bad about that. Of course, I didn't notice you gone though, either.

There isn't a lock big enough to close down this thread.

We'd have to fabricate one from some kind of space age like material...styrofoam perhaps?

KNYTE said:
There isn't a lock big enough to close down this thread.

We'd have to fabricate one from some kind of space age like material...styrofoam perhaps?

tang. lots of tang.

zengirl said:
Hi

Real life is what happens when you turn off the internet.

:)

Well hello there oh wise one :)

Yup, real life happened, that's for sure..... it was fun too. Now back to the grind of work after nobody's been doing my job for 8 work days.