Is it okay if I didn't miss you?

Lynnakitty said:
:(
Why do you think Canadian's are sad? I thought American's thought Canadians were happy and friendly peoples?
Actually, I used to do telephone customer service work, and by far, Canadians were the rudest and snottiest bunch of people I ever spoke with.

:heart: 2 u tho.

BigDov said:
We think that all Canadians are hockey players and makers of beer that feed on nothing but moosemeat and wear those funny looking hats with wooly ear flaps on them.
i see..
and forget to email them back too? :(

fly said:
Actually, I used to do telephone customer service work, and by far, Canadians were the rudest and snottiest bunch of people I ever spoke with.

:heart: 2 u tho.
I do American telephone customer support and I think they're the rudest people.. maybe it's just phone CS that makes ppl rude and snobby

Lynnakitty said:
I do American telephone customer support and I think they're the rudest people.. maybe it's just phone CS that makes ppl rude and snobby
My schpeel started off by asking for "your zip code please."

"I DONT HAVE A F********ING ZIP CODE"

It was downhill from there...

fly said:

I've been in a phone support position that dealt with the US and Canada before too, and they do get awfully testy about their "postal codes and provinces", messing up and asking for a state would get the same reaction.

fly said:

It's really your fault though, noob. They have "postal" codes. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
It's really your fault though, noob. They have "postal" codes. :fly:
But they are subscribing to an American magazine, in a call center located in the United States. And besides, who fucking cares? If someone asked me for my postal code, I'd just give it to them and not get mouthy about it.

BigDov said:
We think that all Canadians are hockey players and makers of beer that feed on nothing but moosemeat and wear those funny looking hats with wooly ear flaps on them.
:lol:

Next time we go out for lunch together I am bringing my hat (and one for you ;) )

fly said:

:p
Well don't generalize, we're not all assholes like that ;)
I'm fairly nice atleast 10% of the time.

Lynnakitty said:
:p
Well don't generalize, we're not all assholes like that ;)
I'm fairly nice atleast 10% of the time.
Bah, I'm not. Its just fun to say. All Americans aren't ignorant, patriotic assholes either, but thats a fun generalization too

fly said:
Bah, I'm not. Its just fun to say. All Americans aren't ignorant, patriotic assholes either, but thats a fun generalization too
;)
Hehe I think I'm more patriotic than most Americans.
I have an "eh?" t-shirt.. it kills me. Everytime I wear it people will walk around going "eh?! EH!? EEEEEEEEEEEEH!?" at me for the rest of the day.
I definitely am a proud Canadian :D
I suppose that's instilled in every one to a point.

There is nothing wrong with being a proud Canadian :D

I saw a great shirt at Urban Outfitters in Portland, it said Canadian chicks kick ass (or something along those lines) but they didn't have my size :(

SpangeMonkee said:
noo doobt aboot it

someone should really show you the Molson commercial where the American ass makes fun of the Canadian's accent. He gets paidback ;)

Delphinium said:
Don't feel too bad, I don't think anyone much notices when I'm gone either. Let's go to the corner and pout :p
i was just bein an ass... he and i talk on yahoo and email back and forth.

you just plain suck though :mad: