Thread Is it normal to kiss my 10 year old daughter on the lips?

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Marklar
₥25,728
I am 34 years old and my family is slightly uncomfortable with this. I only kiss her soft round lips whenever she does something great like making A's or winning a baseball game. I only hug and kiss her THAT'S ALL, nothing else. I promise. Please believe me. My wife is most affect by this, I assume she's jealous which is ridiculous.

I love my daughter and every time I kiss her delicate lips, it's so wonderful. Today, I took my daughter out to eat at her favorite restaurant, when we left, hand in hand, I kissed her on the lip for saying "Daddy I love you" and I said "I love you so much Anna. Give your daddy a big wet kiss on the lips." "No daddy, I don't..." *kiss*. Everybody around me looked disgusted but I don't care. So tell me people, what do you think?

My wife and I are deeply religious and have raised our 13 year old daughter with decent Christian morals. We all attend church regularly.

About 4 months ago our daughter brought home a 24 year old male member of our church who had gotten into a fight with his parents and was kicked out of the house. My daughter felt sorry for him and convinced her mother and I to let him stay over for a few days.

A couple of weeks later she told us that another member of our church, this time a 34 year old man, was going through a messy divorce and was feeling very lonely and she wanted to comfort him by staying over at his house for a few days. Confident that our daughter knew right from wrong and was showing Christian compassion we allowed this.

However, we have recently found out that our daughter is more than 3 months pregnant. This came as a terrible shock to us as parents.

She refuses to tell has who she had relations with. It is a great shame to us to have to suspect members of our church.

How do we confont these men and where did we go wrong? We have always taught our daughter that sexual relations are an evil and dirty sin and is only intended for marriage.

I wish i was still being sexually abused by my step-dad
It happened when i was 11-15 .. but sometimes wish it was still happening and that it went further than just touching? We never speak now..

Now i wounder if i'm too fat or ugly for him and i feel unloved.. I hate myself for thinking like this as i know it's wrong but i can't help it! Is it normal for me to feel this way after what's happened?

I wish i was still being sexually abused by my step-dad
It happened when i was 11-15 .. but sometimes wish it was still happening and that it went further than just touching? We never speak now..

Now i wounder if i'm too fat or ugly for him and i feel unloved.. I hate myself for thinking like this as i know it's wrong but i can't help it! Is it normal for me to feel this way after what's happened?

Nail his sister.