is it just me or is ugly betty kinda hot?

There was another chick on that show... Christina? The scottish sewing lady person, I thought was hot.

Apparently named: Ashley Jensen.

Actually, verah curvah women were preferred in the Victorian times as well as the Renaissance. It was a symbol of wealth -if you were plump, you had more money to buy food, etc.

ftx
:lol:

well, yes, but i wouldn't say that was a fad or an "in" thing. women were different then.

Yes and a woman with less than 20% Body fat is not healthy

I agree, when I got down to a BMI of about 19, I had to eat every few hours or I would get sick and dizzy. I feel much better at 20 even though there is only a 5-7 pound difference.

I agree, when I got down to a BMI of about 19, I had to eat every few hours or I would get sick and dizzy. I feel much better at 20 even though there is only a 5-7 pound difference.

BMI and Body fat are two seperate things. I have a BMI now of 28.6 which is considered overweight.

I have 11% body fat right now.

BMI and Body fat are two seperate things. I have a BMI now of 28.6 which is considered overweight.

I have 11% body fat right now.

Ah, well then I have no idea what my body fat is. Probably higher than it should be cause I'm seriously lacking muscle.

Ah, well then I have no idea what my body fat is. Probably higher than it should be cause I'm seriously lacking muscle.

Body fat they get calipers and do a pinch test every week for a couple of weeks.