Is it just me or is Jake Shimabukuro f[HONK]ng awesome?

I

I Robert I

Some of you will probably have seen this old clip from CollegeHumor.com. If you haven't you should see it.

Here's another from one of his performances:
http://www.ukuleledisco.com/jakeconcert

I just can't stop listening to him. Yes, he's playing a damn ukulele but give it a chance, listen through it.

I'm not sure about the purpose of this thread but I felt I had to post something. If nothing else to avoid getting that annoying message in my face about not posting hehe.

fly said:
College Humor link requires quicktime. :gayo:
There is bloody nothing wrong with quicktime bandwagon hater. And if it's so bloody horrendous to you then bloody install the alternative.

Bloody.

I Robert I said:
There is bloody nothing wrong with quicktime bandwagon hater. And if it's so bloody horrendous to you then bloody install the alternative.

Bloody.
Um, there's plenty wrong with quicktime.

theacoustician said:
Um, there's plenty wrong with quicktime.
I'm not educated enough on the subject to start arguing with you so I wont. I don't want to turn this thread into a codec standard battle.

I posted this a while back. You suck.

Seriously though, he kicks ass. Theac said he was thinking about picking up one of his albums, but I don't know if he ever did.

I stole two of his albums and sadly I have to say that they don't quite reach the same level as the live performance IMHO. Too much other bullshit going on. Should be just him and his ukulele but it's not.

SpangeMonkee said:
I'm on a Mac. Arcade crashes firefox. :(
vBulletin Knowledge Base Article: 31278

Problem: Some pages crash the Firefox Internet Browser when used with an Apple computer.

Resolution: To correct this problem, please unplug the internet connection and use the computer for its intended purpose. If only we knew what that was.