Is France run by a bunch of wussies or what?

Guys, c'mon now...it's not cool to make fun of the French. I mean sure...thier leader is a pussy, they've cowered out of almost every war, could care less about personal hygiene, and generally don't care about anything besides themselves. And what if their economy is slumping? I mean...honestly, it's not cool to make fun of them just because they have a few riots and don't have the cajones to stop it.

Seriously, there could be so many more problems than riots...like they could be fren...shit.

wr3kt said:
Guys, c'mon now...it's not cool to make fun of the French. I mean sure...thier leader is a pussy, they've cowered out of almost every war, could care less about personal hygiene, and generally don't care about anything besides themselves. And what if their economy is slumping? I mean...honestly, it's not cool to make fun of them just because they have a few riots and don't have the cajones to stop it.

Seriously, there could be so many more problems than riots...like they could be fren...shit.

Yeah, they're pretty much screwed. Unfortunatly there is no cure for being French. :(