Is France run by a bunch of wussies or what?

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥51,211
Steam
heyfubuddy
RIOTS BREAK OUT!

Day one:
Jaques Chirac: Hay, thats not nice!

Day two:
JC: Seriously guys, thats kinda mean!

Day three:
JC: OK, for real guys, knock it off

Day four:
JC: I mean it guys, I might do something if you dont quit!

Day five:
JC: Please stop?

Day six:
JC: Alright, well put out the fires and stuff, but just stay over there, ok?

Day seven:
JC: :(

Day eight:
JC: OK, now Im seriously thinking about maybe doing something in the very near future about this!

Day nine:
JC: mommy?

Day ten:
JC: Im letired

Day eleven:
JC: Still with the riots and buring stuff? Dont you guys ever go to bed? What about lunch, dont you guys ever break for lunch?

Day twelve:
JC: OK, thats it! In response to the monsterous riots of the last twelve days, you people have forced me to impose a cerfew! Thats right baby, a cerfew! But not too early, because the evenings are so nice this time of year, and we all like to go for walks in the evening, so lets say, oh, midnight. No one outside after midnight. OK? Please?
*sniffle*

So how long before france oficially surrenders and becomes a muslim state?

Last edited:
They are saying this is the first curfew imposed since the student protests of the Algerian war. The curfew is, apparently, a HUGE step. :fly:
Also, leaders are convinced that all the rioting is spread out in the the suburbs and provinces and doesn't actually threaten Paris. :rolleyes:

Bubbles said:
Also, leaders are convinced that all the rioting is spread out in the the suburbs and provinces and doesn't actually threaten Paris. :rolleyes:

they didn't give a fuck while it's the algerians and blacks in the poorer provinces (lyon, marseille etc) but there were 2 cops shot in paris on sunday and lots of burnt out cars. i think it's calmed down a bit now though

the curfew also give the pigs extra power like performing raids without a warrent

CNN said:
PARIS, France (CNN) -- The French Cabinet has approved emergency measures giving police more powers and allowing local officials to impose curfews in communities at risk of rioting after the nation endured a 12th night of unrest.

Do they think they'll create a grand army of clones to defeat the separatist's threat??

ChikkenNoodul said:
And yet they tout how much more civilized they are than the US :lol:

We only riot over important things, like baseball and basketball games.

And its only a couple of hours before we send in the national guard with tear gas and rubber bullets.

SpangeMonkee said:
I'll laugh if they ask the US for help. bahahahhaha. what a buncha douche bags.
Nah they'll just surrender and France will renamed the United Republic of Islamic Rioters.