Is Anyone Else Here a Voyeur?

why_ask_why said:
is that like the crazy cat lady from the simpsons but she throws potted plants? :confused:

:lol:

When you look into her window there are plants 20 feet deep. It's like a jungle... eek.

At least I know what to get her for christmas.

gottoys? said:
I do like people watching (analyzing) - at the Grapevine Mall in TX Tre' and I have a special seat at the corner deli and we sit there and analyze the people. I recently noted the bad posture of so many people, especially men. Actually it started to irrated me - stand up straight gosh dammit!

I also love taking walks around neighbhorhoods at night and seeing into the homes. I just want to know how they have their homes decorated - are they clean or messy families. Can't believe how many people have their christmas trees up now.

When Tre' and I go out to eat and someone stares at him (or he thinks they are staring) I tell him to chew up his food and open his mouth real wide for them - that should stop them. I'm such a terrible mom :(

I also like watching people in their cars - what are they doing in there. Most people in cars won't look at you - they stare straight ahead like robots.

Anything to pass the time.

OMG - I forgot how we used to do that when you lived here.... (looking into people's houses) That was also during the time when we would fantasize about those people's lives. :eek:

I think we have a "peeping" neighbor. Sometimes I can see her shadow through the fence and she is real still. She has like 11 cats; all with real people-like names. She is the ideal crazy cat lady. I have to shhhh Bubbles when she comes over and we drink wine by the pool cuz I know she's there. Sometimes we will even say off-the-wall shit when we KNOW she is listening.

Candy said:
I think we have a "peeping" neighbor. Sometimes I can see her shadow through the fence and she is real still. She has like 11 cats; all with real people-like names. She is the ideal crazy cat lady. I have to shhhh Bubbles when she comes over and we drink wine by the pool cuz I know she's there. Sometimes we will even say off-the-wall shit when we KNOW she is listening.
There is NOTHING wrong with cats that have people names. :mad:

nah, that shit creeps me out.

Unless i'm talking to them or trying to make eye contact, i dont really look at people for more than a few seconds.

Candy said:
OMG - I forgot how we used to do that when you lived here.... (looking into people's houses) That was also during the time when we would fantasize about those people's lives. :eek:

Ya but we were doing it from a boat riding the intercoastal and THOSE houses were mansions and most all of them purposely leave their lights on because their homes are like showcases.

Remember how we vowed we would all just pool our money together and buy one of those houses and all live together? We could really put on a good show for people if WE lived in those houses. :fly: :fly:

Suppose it really depends on what the people are doing..... it used to be a favorite pastime of mine (LOL SINGLE LOSER) to go to the mall and "people watch" for an afternoon. A soda, a newspaper or magazine and preferably dark shades and a fedora so as to remain completely anonymous......

The airport used to be a great place to people watch, not so much anymore now that you can't get to the gates without a ticket.

People watching on MARTA is pretty interesting. Though, I like to listen. Usually, I have something to read while on the train and I don't use headphones so I can listen to what is going on around me. I can be totalled involved with a book, but I always keep my ears open for something. The book allows you to listen without anyone relizing.