Is Anyone Else Here a Voyeur?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
Sometimes late at night I like to go back into work and hide in the men's bathroom for the janitor to come in and watch him chisel away at the wall, creating a glory hole.

Does anyone else have weird things they like to watch? People watching at the mall has lost its flavor, its fun to know that they don't think you are watching. :hs:

god, april...you're such a freak. weirdo. you're the forum freak.

so anyway, there are big ass houses being built behind my house. there are gaping windows staring at me, and as i'm watching the guys put up wall and paint, i'm wondering how curious i'll be at the new people moving in. i have two huge windows that allow for much sunlight and now, naked butts, if it may be. i do wonder how much i'll look, as i like to drive by houses at night and look into open windows and wonder what the people inside are doing.
how weird that you posted this question!!

I like people watching. The part I dont' like is being caught staring at someone. I wear my harley sunglasses because the lenses are reflective and you can't see my eyes, and sometimes I forget I'm not wearing those... Oops

zengirl said:
I like people watching. The part I dont' like is being caught staring at someone. I wear my harley sunglasses because the lenses are reflective and you can't see my eyes, and sometimes I forget I'm not wearing those... Oops

:lol: Heck ya!

April23 said:
But do you say something when someone realizes you're looking at them and they turn and make eye contact or do you just turn away real quick? :fly:

zengirl said:
But do you say something when someone realizes you're looking at them and they turn and make eye contact or do you just turn away real quick? :fly:

I like to make goofy faces at them. Do you look away?!

April23 said:
I like to make goofy faces at them. Do you look away?!
sometimes I look away, sometimes I smile, sometimes I'll start talking to them. Depends on my mood. :lol:

zengirl said:
sometimes I look away, sometimes I smile, sometimes I'll start talking to them. Depends on my mood. :lol:

People are really interesting to watch... so many different walks of life, eh?

April23 said:
People are really interesting to watch... so many different walks of life, eh?
Yes, I agree.

Sometimes I like to give people the willies. They'll notice I'm watching them so they'll look at me, and I look away or avert my eyes just enough so they think I'm looking just past them and not at them, and so they look away and then I stare at them again till they do the same thing. Lather rinse repeat until they get noticably edgy and scurry away.

:fly:

I do like people watching (analyzing) - at the Grapevine Mall in TX Tre' and I have a special seat at the corner deli and we sit there and analyze the people. I recently noted the bad posture of so many people, especially men. Actually it started to irrated me - stand up straight gosh dammit!

I also love taking walks around neighbhorhoods at night and seeing into the homes. I just want to know how they have their homes decorated - are they clean or messy families. Can't believe how many people have their christmas trees up now.

When Tre' and I go out to eat and someone stares at him (or he thinks they are staring) I tell him to chew up his food and open his mouth real wide for them - that should stop them. I'm such a terrible mom :(

I also like watching people in their cars - what are they doing in there. Most people in cars won't look at you - they stare straight ahead like robots.

Anything to pass the time.

gottoys? said:
I do like people watching (analyzing) - at the Gr*pevine Mall in TX Tre' and I have a special seat at the corner deli and we sit there and analyze the people. I recently noted the bad posture of so many people, especially men. Actually it started to irrated me - stand up straight gosh dammit!

I also love taking walks around neighbhorhoods at night and seeing into the homes. I just want to know how they have their homes decorated - are they clean or messy families. Can't believe how many people have their christmas trees up now.

When Tre' and I go out to eat and someone stares at him (or he thinks they are staring) I tell him to chew up his food and open his mouth real wide for them - that should stop them. I'm such a terrible mom :(

I also like watching people in their cars - what are they doing in there. Most people in cars won't look at you - they stare straight ahead like robots.

Anything to pass the time.

Fly and I will walk around the apartments and look into windows to see whats going on too.

We have a crazy plant lady across the way. :eek:

April23 said:
Fly and I will walk around the apartments and look into windows to see whats going on too.

We have a crazy plant lady across the way. :eek:

hayguyz2.gif