is a mullet...

Thorn Bird said:
i just threw up a little in my mouth.
Oh you would have to know my dad. He's always up to stuff like that. Clearly white trash :lol:
THe best was when he came home with a "I'm with stupid" t-shirt. Mom wasnt long cutting that one up

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh you would have to know my dad. He's always up to stuff like that. Clearly white trash :lol:
THe best was when he came home with a "I'm with stupid" t-shirt. Mom wasnt long cutting that one up

he sounds like my dad. my dad grew out a full beard (yelch) just to tick off his mother, who has a picture of him from the 70s with a full beard on her wall -- behind a red velvet curtain. she DESPISES the picture so much she made my grandfather put up a curtain (he won't let her take it down.) sooooo funny.

Thorn Bird said:
he sounds like my dad. my dad grew out a full beard (yelch) just to tick off his mother, who has a picture of him from the 70s with a full beard on her wall -- behind a red velvet curtain. she DESPISES the picture so much she made my grandfather put up a curtain (he won't let her take it down.) sooooo funny.
Sounds about right :lol:
My mother gets all uppity over the stupidest things. Sometimes it's a game between my dad and I to see who can annoy her the most!! :lol:

Thorn Bird said:
i might have to buy my parents both an "i'm with stupid" t-shirt. that'd be pretty funny.

if they both wear their tshirts, that would make you the stupid they are with :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
The only thing worse, are those tails that little boys of those mullet families sometimes have :dont:

It makes me wonder in what other "way" they are abusing the poor child. I think the the little rat tails are pedo's way of marking a child. Dunno, just seems creepy.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I always thought they were called Femmullets

That's what I call them.

I saw this chick with a mullet and a mustache. Scared the crap out of me.