Food Is a hot dog a sandwich

Hot dog, sandwich?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
if you're gonna eat wieners poverty style, at least class it up. Dice a couple up and mix them with some store brand KD knockoff, with a squirt of ketchup.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Not even close.

First of all, I don't buy bread because I don't eat enough of it to make it worth the money. Second, I don't know what kind of bread you buy, but when I do buy bread, I get Oroweat. The healthier and tastier alternative to wonderbread. The loaf that I buy is about the same cost as a 10 pk of buns. So your cost difference is a non-argument there.
I've never even seen a 10 pack of buns. Must be some bulk thing in the poverty isle.

i like those for lobster rolls but not for hot dogs
C'mon. whole cooked lobster + bowl of garlic butter + lobster mutilation tools >>>>>>> lobster rolls.

Then again you're a mainlander, so I guess it's expected.

I fail to see how using regular bread is poverty levels when it's the same thing as a bun, just a different shape...

Or is this a lame excuse for a povertytoast joke? What the matter, does it seem like I've embraced the camry jokes too much so they're not fun anymore?
Nah, seriously, my poor friends would make hot dogs like that growing up.
It's a legit thing

C'mon. whole cooked lobster + bowl of garlic butter + lobster mutilation tools >>>>>>> lobster rolls.

Then again you're a mainlander, so I guess it's expected.

i know its better, but sometimes i just like a light snack.

I'm not supposed to eat hot dogs, but now I want a hot dog with guacamole and tomatoes and bacon and onions. Also, now I'm hungry again even though I just ate. This baby better appreciate all the effort I'm putting into eating for her. Unpregnant I'll easily just skip meals cause I don't want to actually make anything.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I'm not supposed to eat hot dogs, but now I want a hot dog with guacamole and tomatoes and bacon and onions. Also, now I'm hungry again even though I just ate. This baby better appreciate all the effort I'm putting into eating for her. Unpregnant I'll easily just skip meals cause I don't want to actually make anything.
awwwww.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots