Irrational Fears..

Desslock said:
:desslock:
Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That... is when the world... will end.

Drool-Boy said:
oh, and christopher lowell gives me he heebie jeebies
something about that little flamer just creeps me out
who the heck is that?

i'm afraid that my dish washer water doesn't get hot enough or run long enought the make sure my dishes are really clean. i usually wash every dish at least twice. that is so weird.

ieholly said:
i'm afraid that my dish washer water doesn't get hot enough or run long enought the make sure my dishes are really clean. i usually wash every dish at least twice. that is so weird.
borderline obsessive compulsive

oh i know...i hate being like 4-6 feet off the ground. like if on a ladder or something...anything higher like a rollercoster and the like, i can do no problem. but in my head, i can get hurt more if i fall off a ladder or something and it freaks me out...it's really weird. :o

Deep water. Not...swimming pools or anything like that. But lakes and especially the ocean. I'm fine until the water hits neck deep.

I hate not being able to see what's around/below me.

I have two fears:

1.) Strong winds. Anytime there's a huge storm here and I see trees waving a lot, I usually lock up and don't want to look around. When I was a kid, a tree approximately 6 feet in diameter was knocked down by wind right in front of me so I blame that for the cause of this fear.

2.) When structures move a lot. I hate being on a floor and feeling the entire floor shake when someone walks by. The same thing happens when I'm in an elevator and people jump on it. I know the probablity of either giving away are slim to none, but it just freaks me out (as Kabn can attest to from the LA meet.)

I hate monkeys and goats....not that I'm afraid of them, I just don't like them, never have.

I am afraid of tall buildings, although I will go up, but I will not go to the edge and look over. I was in the Space Needle, had dinner up there, all was fine, but I wouldn't go to the edge. I was/am content to stand a few feet back :D

Ya...this too... :o

Millions said:
Deep water. Not...swimming pools or anything like that. But lakes and especially the ocean. I'm fine until the water hits neck deep.

I hate not being able to see what's around/below me.