Irrational Fears..

L

Lynnakitty

.. I know many people who have strange fears. I for one can't stand spiders (irl not pictures). I'm also terrified of monkeys. I hate them. Even the cute little baby ones scare teh crap out of me. Maybe because of movies like Outbreak and 28 Days Later. But I can't stand monkeys..

anyone else have irrational fears like that? If so what are they?

Edit: my friend won't eat peanut butter because she's scared it'll get stuck to the roof of her mouth and will never come off.

I'm a little claustrophobic, I can't stand rats, and I think the worst one for me is, I absolutely refuse to swim in water that I can't see to the bottom of. Seeing JAWS at a young age definitely scarred me. Yes, scarred not scared.

BigDov said:
I'm a little claustrophobic, I can't stand rats, and I think the worst one for me is, I absolutely refuse to swim in water that I can't see to the bottom of. Seeing JAWS at a young age definitely scarred me. Yes, scarred not scared.
Haha yea my cousin won't swim at all because of that movie. Not even in swimming pools.

clowns.

as a child, at some kid's b-day party, the clown they hired took a heart attack, and was carried out by an ambulance. dozens of crying kiids. traumatic.

Lynnakitty said:
Haha yea my cousin won't swim at all because of that movie. Not even in swimming pools.

Swimming pools, shallow rivers and a bit of wading in the ocean is about it for me......... and the killer of it is, I really do love to swim :(

DirkPhoenix said:
:(

I pooped my pants.
:lol:
You should voice chat with us sometime.. :) I'd really scare you. I can burp like a guy, yet i sound like a girl

tre said:
clowns.

as a child, at some kid's b-day party, the clown they hired took a heart attack, and was carried out by an ambulance. dozens of crying kiids. traumatic.

I know lots of people who have fears of clowns. I was scared of them when I was little.. not so much anymore.

BigDov said:
I really dislike swimming in water that I can't see down in. I do it anyways because I love watersports. I just sit there freaked out while waiting for the boat to come pick me up.

tre said:
clowns.

So you've probably never seen the movies VULGAR or GACY have you?

BigDov said:
Swimming pools, shallow rivers and a bit of wading in the ocean is about it for me......... and the killer of it is, I really do love to swim :(
I love swimming in lakes. The water doesn't sting my eyes like pool water does, and it doesn't taste like poo, like salt water.
So it's a win / win place for me.

April23 said:
I really dislike swimming in water that I can't see down in. I do it anyways because I love watersports. I just sit there freaked out while waiting for the boat to come pick me up.

I'm with you on that one- if I'm waterskiing or something like that, I know that I'm not in the water too long. Otherwise, I'm either in the boat or on the beach.