Irony?

I say it shouldn't be a law. I'm a darwinist. Seatbelts don't prevent accidents they just prevent death. If you're stupid enough not to wear one then we're probably better off with out you. Samething for motorcycle helmet laws.

b_sinning said:
I say it shouldn't be a law. I'm a darwinist. Seatbelts don't prevent accidents they just prevent death. If you're stupid enough not to wear one then we're probably better off with out you. Samething for motorcycle helmet laws.

I agree that it shouldn't be a law.

b_sinning said:
this is agreed upon by me, though is still recon it should be a law cos if i died cos the other party in a crash didn't have a belt i'd be mightly i pissed off and haunt the fuck out said party :D

I woudl be dead if I didn't have my seat belt on in my accident a few years ago. A 92 year old mane turned on a red arrow right in front of us (me and this lady who I worked with on New york, she was driving) and we t-boned him going 55 mph. I would have gone straight through the windshield. I nit my tounge, lukily not off and had horrible brusing across my chest and abdomen from the seat belt. I was in complete shock and jumped out of the car to see if the man was ok. he had hit his head on the window and cracked both of them. He looked at me and asked if I was in his car. 92 year old people should not be allowed to drive. Turned out that his younger brother (80 something) had lent him the car. The driver broke her thumbs on the steering wheel from the impact and fractured her wrists. Luckily she had her seat belt on. I just remember thinking that we were going to stop in time and having no time to react. I also remember getting ot of the car and telling people that I had to get to the airport cause I was going to Atlanta to go campingt with Pandora and sme friends. I ended up going to the hospital instead. That is another long story...

Anyway my back has been totally fuked ever since but at least I am alive!