Ontopic Iran is about to attempt the first real-world case of trolling....

PS. I never said we were boarding, or that you said we were boarding.

You were arguing some retarded 'theoretical' 'practical' 'legal' crap on how it could happen. And I was flat out telling you that all of your 'hypothetical' situations were completely off base.

Obviously, you can't read.

Guess it sucks for you to be so completely wrong.

Go fuck your couch you long haired faggot.
Yup thats not what you were talking about at all. THIS IS ALL IN MY FUCKING IMAGINATION
I think you are just not grasping the obvious. I'll repeat if for the 3rd time or so here.

Iran isn't sending cargo craft. They are warships. You don't just 'board' a the warship of a foreign power. Whatever you are going on about is 100% irrelevant, not related to this thread, and pointless.

Again, we are talking about WARSHIPS. Destroyers and Frigates with one purpose, being prepared for battle.

Theoretically, you are talking out your ass. There is zero chance the US would allow any foreign warship within the 200 mile international zone they claim unless the visit was arranged far in advance between the respective state departments. No need for your wrong theories when presented with that fact.
PS. I never said we were boarding, or that you said we were boarding.

You were arguing some retarded 'theoretical' 'practical' 'legal' crap on how it could happen. And I was flat out telling you that all of your 'hypothetical' situations were completely off base.

Obviously, you can't read.

Guess it sucks for you to be so completely wrong.

Go fuck your couch you long haired faggot.
I think you are just not grasping the obvious. I'll repeat if for the 3rd time or so here.

Iran isn't sending cargo craft. They are warships. You don't just 'board' a the warship of a foreign power. Whatever you are going on about is 100% irrelevant, not related to this thread, and pointless.

Again, we are talking about WARSHIPS. Destroyers and Frigates with one purpose, being prepared for battle.

Theoretically, you are talking out your ass. There is zero chance the US would allow any foreign warship within the 200 mile international zone they claim unless the visit was arranged far in advance between the respective state departments. No need for your wrong theories when presented with that fact.

Interesting, that wasn't the first thing I thought......and last I checked, I'm American.

You know I was generally speaking. I speak like that all the time. You all do it when you speak of other nationalities to. So quit the bullshit.

Doesn't everyone think the first thing to do is to protect our tribe? Its human nature.

Quit with the lovey dovey bullshit. We aren't wired that way.

:lol: