Ontopic Iran is about to attempt the first real-world case of trolling....

Doesn't everyone think the first thing to do is to protect our tribe? Its human nature.

Quit with the lovey dovey bullshit. We aren't wired that way.

:lol:

Protect the tribe? You advocate ending of welfare and any other social welfare avenue all the time. Don't you start talking about caring for your fellow countryman now.

314611_239119892801216_100001096202988_694994_2041382138_n.jpg

Protect the tribe? You advocate ending of welfare and any other social welfare avenue all the time. Don't you start talking about caring for your fellow countryman now.

Tribes are relative. The US is a tribe I care about if it was attacked by another tribe. My friends and family are a smaller tribe and I don't give two shits about anyone outside of it.

If that makes sense.

Fuck welfare.

Tribes are relative. The US is a tribe I care about if it was attacked by another tribe. My friends and family are a smaller tribe and I don't give two shits about anyone outside of it.

If that makes sense.

Fuck welfare.

The US military is a socialized program. The contributions of all make it work. You are relying on those you just said you don't give a fuck about.

:waw:

I actually kinda feel bad for the Iranian sailors on those frigates. Cruising in the Atlantic in the fall - tropical storms, hurricanes and cold fronts must be real fun to cruise through. How often do they deal with 15ft+ seas in the Persian Gulf? Are they being accompanied by a replenishment ship or oiler? Those poor guys are gonna run out of fresh food real quick like. In reality how long can they even stay stationed off the coast? Three days, two nights?
What's the over/under on defection for the crews?

I actually kinda feel bad for the Iranian sailors on those frigates. Cruising in the Atlantic in the fall - tropical storms, hurricanes and cold fronts must be real fun to cruise through. How often do they deal with 15ft+ seas in the Persian Gulf? Are they being accompanied by a replenishment ship or oiler? Those poor guys are gonna run out of fresh food real quick like. In reality how long can they even stay stationed off the coast? Three days, two nights?
What's the over/under on defection for the crews?

Probably about two weeks. But they could bring a supply ship, which case they could probably be there a month or so. I'm going on two Iranian warships and a supply ship.

Thing is, the US Navy will have subs watching them. Could even be trailing them right now.