iphone 3GS

Gosh, that's aweful. I feel really bad that my supposedly failurefone HTC works beautifully, with wifi, mms, internet, etc etc etc...

My fully functional phone service bleeds for your higher priced, far more reliable and stable and customer concious phone and service.

/sarcasm

Last edited:
Gosh, that's aweful. I feel really bad that my supposedly failurefone HTC works beautifully, with wifi, mms, internet, etc etc etc...

My fully functional phone service bleeds for your higher priced, far more reliable and stable a customer concious phone and service.

lol don't leave it in the bathroom while you shower, that horrible moisture may just ruin that fragile phone.

HTC Touch Fail.

I'm still waiting to hear a reason why it's fail. Besides the moisture thing. Besides, paid an extra $5 a month for full warranty, so no matter what, it's covered.

So, any other good reasons, because, so far, I haven't found any major dislikes on it yet.

Synch with Hotmail & live account, + import in all contacts - check

Synch with Exchange server - Check

Synch with Desktops & laptop - Check

MicroSD stashing all my music and playing with WMP - Check

Synch with home and office WiFi - check

Synch with all bluetooth objects - check

Physical Keyboard - Check

Where is the fail?

Let me know when your Iphones are working again so you can reply.

ps. Did I mention the HTC does MMS and tethering?

And logs into my Windows Messenger?

and..
and..

it does a lot that the IgotBONED doesn't, so far.

itunes sync is nice for podcasts. i'm sure there's another podcast app out there i could use, but dragging from windows explorer is not it. need something that checks for new podcasts regularly, downloads them when available, either keeps or deletes old podcasts based on my preferences (marketplace episodes older than two weeks get deleted, this american life episodes get kept indefinitely), and syncs with my ipod/palm pre (when i get one).

I'm still waiting to hear a reason why it's fail. Besides the moisture thing. Besides, paid an extra $5 a month for full warranty, so no matter what, it's covered.

So, any other good reasons, because, so far, I haven't found any major dislikes on it yet.

Synch with Hotmail & live account, + import in all contacts - check

Synch with Exchange server - Check

Synch with Desktops & laptop - Check

MicroSD stashing all my music and playing with WMP - Check

Synch with home and office WiFi - check

Synch with all bluetooth objects - check

Physical Keyboard - Check

Where is the fail?

Let me know when your Iphones are working again so you can reply.

lol mine works just fine.

Oh the HTC Touch Pro, touch screen is GOD awful. That's the one thing I hate most about it.

itunes sync is nice for podcasts. i'm sure there's another podcast app out there i could use, but dragging from windows explorer is not it. need something that checks for new podcasts regularly, downloads them when available, either keeps or deletes old podcasts based on my preferences (marketplace episodes older than two weeks get deleted, this american life episodes get kept indefinitely), and syncs with my ipod/palm pre (when i get one).

podcast is another word like blog that I would be happy to go the rest of my life without hearing again

ditto.

For some people, they are great. I myself never found a use for them. I'm also not big on blogs that aren't tech oriented either, though.

lol mine works just fine.

Oh the HTC Touch Pro, touch screen is GOD awful. That's the one thing I hate most about it.

The first few days I had it, I hated it to. Once you figure out the touch, though, it's just as good as any other. My touch screen issues went away after a few steady days of using it.

fair enough, bud. just trying to help.

podcast software is just like a dvr for radio, with the added bonus of a larger catalog than what is actually broadcast.

I don't even have time to keep up with all the tv series I like let alone adding in further things like this...I got rid of my car and walk to work in 3 minutes so I have no lengthy commute anymore to listen to stuff during either

I just want to say I too loathe iTunes. I have an iPhone and haven't hooked up my phone in like five months.

Stopped purchasing music from there and buying from Amazon.

Fuck iTunes!