Advice iPad help?

nukes

I Eat Buttholes Raw
Apr 15, 2016
Here
www.upyourassnotmine.com
Marklar
₥123,213
So Frank gave me an iPad rite? Dunno what year what version.
Anyhoo, I've been out of the Apple universe for over 3 years and I'm frustrated doing a few simple tasks.

I want to use the iPad as a stationary non scrolling teleprompter on stage.

I'm using Firefox because it's what im comfortable with, but it doesn't seem to have a command for saving a web page offline.
It's easy to FIND a lyric page free online but I need to be able to access to it offline. I'm not going to spend money to put a data SIM into it.
What's the easiest way to accomplish this?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
So Frank gave me an iPad rite? Dunno what year what version.
Anyhoo, I've been out of the Apple universe for over 3 years and I'm frustrated doing a few simple tasks.

I want to use the iPad as a stationary non scrolling teleprompter on stage.

I'm using Firefox because it's what im comfortable with, but it doesn't seem to have a command for saving a web page offline.
It's easy to FIND a lyric page free online but I need to be able to access to it offline. I'm not going to spend money to put a data SIM into it.
What's the easiest way to accomplish this?
First get note or use note to make notations,
best way to save a webpage for lyrics etc is taking a screenshot (press both buttons, front button and on/off button)
hope this works baba

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
First get note or use note to make notations,
best way to save a webpage for lyrics etc is taking a screenshot (press both buttons, front button and on/off button)
hope this works baba
Note is an app similar to Notepad?
Also yes I couldn't figure out how to highlight copy and paste on this blasted device so thanks1

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Note is an app similar to Notepad?
Also yes I couldn't figure out how to highlight copy and paste on this blasted device so thanks1
ya baba thats it
basically once the snapshot is in the photos folder crop the image, it will even save space and snapshots hardly ever lose resolution

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Screenshot, or if that gets blurry or gives trouble sizing font, etc., Copy/paste to a notepad or whatever it uses for documents?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes