Investment questions

Yeah I tried taking over a company years back and it went under. I took it over at like -250k in the whole and got it back down to like -10/20k in the whole and couldnt get a loan. The whole time all of my money was going into the company to bring it out of debt and I wasnt paying any personal bills. Lost everything besides my car which was 6 months past due. The bank for some reason didnt start getting pissed until the like 4/5th month, weird huh? I am still feeling the effects of the loss, my credit score is like 425 and I still have old phones/electric bills/cable bills yada yada in collections from that.

It was never a lazy non work factor that ruined my credit. I cant say that it wasnt a mistake but I would do it again in a heartbeat to have that chance to make millions.

Dude. You should write a pamphlet called How Not To Fix Other Peoples' Mistakes.

Yeah I tried taking over a company years back and it went under. I took it over at like -250k in the whole and got it back down to like -10/20k in the whole and couldnt get a loan. The whole time all of my money was going into the company to bring it out of debt and I wasnt paying any personal bills. Lost everything besides my car which was 6 months past due. The bank for some reason didnt start getting pissed until the like 4/5th month, weird huh? I am still feeling the effects of the loss, my credit score is like 425 and I still have old phones/electric bills/cable bills yada yada in collections from that.

It was never a lazy non work factor that ruined my credit. I cant say that it wasnt a mistake but I would do it again in a heartbeat to have that chance to make millions.

Ahh... I was guessing some bitch tried to take one on ya.

Dude. You should write a pamphlet called How Not To Fix Other Peoples' Mistakes.

You know even though I failed I still consider it an almost sucessful attempt. I mean I brought us out of a 250k debt in like half a year. I needed enough money to run the office for 1 more month and I would have been rolling in it right now. I dont have that luck though:(

What type of bidness was it? Women's clothing?

No, I would be no good at that, womens clothes are always half off around me:fly: :fly: :rolleyes:

edit: Its was a sales room, 24 seat predictive dialer doing a program that was paying us 30 bucks an hour per rep. It was nice but the old owner forgot to save money for our down time, even though I warned repeatively

Last edited:
No, I would be no good at that, womens clothes are always half off around me:fly: :fly: :rolleyes:

edit: Its was a sales room, 24 seat predictive dialer doing a program that was paying us 30 bucks an hour per rep. It was nice but the old owner forgot to save money for our down time, even though I warned repeatively

Your pants are only half long.

614451aaef56aabc.gif