Inventions you'll never follow through with

My latest invention:
Solar Powered Portable Battery charging stations. Think wheelbarrow sized bank of batteries on a cart w/ one or two 2X2 solar panels. It would have a stand so you can point at the morning or afternoon sun. After a hurricane your could roll out a couple of these suckers and provide power for , well whatever devices that could make use of this slow trickle of electricity. They would charge the batteries during the day for providing night time power.

Pros: no fuel needs. quiet. cheap to run.

Cons: you'd probably need bunches of them to powere your AC or fridge. Not so good at night. weight of batteries.

I have a prototype for what I dub a "cold fusion reactor". Do you think it's worth anything, or should I just sell it on Ebay for twenty bucks?

Sarcasmo said:
I have a prototype for what I dub a "cold fusion reactor". Do you think it's worth anything, or should I just sell it on Ebay for twenty bucks?
garbage, just give it away

Sarcasmo said:

Are you referring to your refrigerator with the crudely crayon written "cowld fushun reakdtor" sign on it?

I could tell you, but I haven't taken the patent out on it yet, and I do plan to follow through on it.

I can tell you that it involves live media playback and manipulation for radio. Edit: and that it's an ingenious idea and I plan to start a business around it.

I had an idea for an invisibility suit back in middle school, and told a few people about it then

Basically clothing woven with tiny CCD cameras all over with equally tiny fibre optic displays interwoven displaying the image being seen on the opposite side of the clothing.

Not true invisibility of course, but would've been almost predator good.

Then I find out a few years back that FedGov researchers are working on the exact same device with success, pretty much to the letter of what I had come up with :(

KNYTE said:
Are you referring to your refrigerator with the crudely crayon written "cowld fushun reakdtor" sign on it?

:fly:

Peepul allwayz ask mee wut it duz and I say "Cowld fushun maeks yore drinks cowld."