Ontopic Interwebz Love

You can find a decent 1 bdr apartment for $1000/month I think. Or you can live right outside Boulder like me, get a nicer place for cheap. I know this area pretty well so if you have a price range I could offer some suggestions...

I wouldn't even think about buying a house though. My friend owns a small 3 bdr home in Boulder that cost her $400K.

Trust me Fly I know what you guys like and you'd be much happier down my way. Somewhere from say I70-south but west of 25. DTC would be your best bet.

Trust me Fly I know what you guys like and you'd be much happier down my way. Somewhere from say I70-south but west of 25. DTC would be your best bet.

Yeah, I see them being Highlands Ranch or Littleton types, easy.

Maybe Englewood.

Although, Ken Caryl ranch, right up against the foothills over by Morrison, is awesome.

I used to live in Littleton near DTC and Highlands Ranch. Got tired of driving everywhere, although I still do as lots of my friends live in South Denver (more of the jobs are down there). If anyone wants a job at Dish Network, let me know! I got out as fast as possible though :) Was lucky enough to land a job in Broomfield, which is nearby Boulder. Close enough to downtown and Boulder, so best of both worlds.

I used to live in Littleton near DTC and Highlands Ranch. Got tired of driving everywhere, although I still do as lots of my friends live in South Denver (more of the jobs are down there). If anyone wants a job at Dish Network, let me know! I got out as fast as possible though :) Was lucky enough to land a job in Broomfield, which is nearby Boulder. Close enough to downtown and Boulder, so best of both worlds.
I dont need a job, but if you could get me a reciever thats not a total pos that would be great

I dont need a job, but if you could get me a reciever thats not a total pos that would be great

Call them up, threaten to cancel the service immediately and use some vulgar words, you'll be transferred to the 'Winback' line where they will treat you like royalty and offer all kinds of upgrades and discounts. Must use the word "cancel"

Yeah, I see them being Highlands Ranch or Littleton types, easy.

Maybe Englewood.

Although, Ken Caryl ranch, right up against the foothills over by Morrison, is awesome.

I don't know what all this means, but it sounds FABULOUS!