Ontopic Interwebz Love

Liamz, calm down.
its just a thread. im simply asking questions. nothing or no one here or anywhere can influence any decisions i have to make about anything...

dude, im just asking, im curious.. i thought it would be a fun topic...

geez liamz, way to shit on just about everything.

meh.. fine.. I just don't want you living life how other people think you should..

me??? come on... how long we know eachother now? im the last person on earth who will follow the sheep.
this latina sheep stands alone.
fuck what everyone else says...

im just curious

now tell me about you and joolz meeting.

we fucked within 5 hours of meeting.

I have some weird effect on some woman.. Don't ask me what it is..

ibsomesayschloroform

me??? come on... how long we know eachother now? im the last person on earth who will follow the sheep.
this latina sheep stands alone.
fuck what everyone else says...

im just curious

now tell me about you and joolz meeting.

BTW, online would never work for you. I've never met a messican that wasn't crazy and/or viciously jealous.

Internet dating is mundane. 10 years ago you'd get weird looks but not anymore. Just off the top of my head I know 17 people who met their spouses online. Four of them are now pregnant. All of them are happy. It's crazy. You have to realize that every time you think to yourself "f*ck, I'm too busy or tired to go out tonight" that there are thousands of other people just like you who are thinking the exact same thing. And when you all go online to pay for the convenience of browsing headshots at 11pm it instantly becomes the new gold standard. It's just what everyone does now.

I met my girlfriend on Match.com. I confess that I originally went there just to see how many hot chicks there were within 5 miles of my house. :fly:

But then I accidentally stumbled upon a really, really cute chick who lived a bit further away. I couldn't talk to her, though, because I wasn't subscribed. So I shrugged, paid the cash, took a chance, we talked for about a month over email, and then she gave me her phone number. 2 months later we're both very happy with how it's turned out.

I spent all last week at her condo, fixed some things, repaired her grill, painted her kitchen, made the best filet mignon she had ever had, and in return I got plenty of v*gina. It's a story that's thousands of years old. Guys do guy things for the girls, and in return they get sex. The only part that has changed is the introduction.

There's no difference between meeting someone on a website designed to introduce people and meeting someone in a grocery store or a bar. After the introduction takes place the actual dating part begins. And even the initial subscription fee is less than you'd spend going out for a few nights to meet someone, on average.

Last edited:
aawww thats so awesome.
tell me about some of the difficulties of being in an online relationship.... before u met ofcourse
Pretty much this -->
Other than the fact that we couldn't spend 24/7 together, nothing.

we fucked within 5 hours of meeting.

I have some weird effect on some woman.. Don't ask me what it is..

ibsomesayschloroform
I bet Zac and I were less than that. I have some weird effect on dudes... don't ask me what it is...

Internet dating is mundane. 10 years ago you'd get weird looks but not anymore. Just off the top of my head I know 17 people who met their spouses online. Four of them are now pregnant. All of them are happy. It's crazy. You have to realize that every time you think to yourself "f*ck, I'm too busy or tired to go out tonight" that there are thousands of other people just like you who are thinking the exact same thing. And when you all go online to pay for the convenience of browsing headshots at 11pm it instantly becomes the new gold standard. It's just what everyone does now.

I met my girlfriend on Match.com. I confess that I originally went there just to see how many hot chicks there were within 5 miles of my house. :fly:

But then I accidentally stumbled upon a really, really cute chick who lived a bit further away. I couldn't talk to her, though, because I wasn't subscribed. So I shrugged, paid the cash, took a chance, we talked for about a month over email, and then she gave me her phone number. 2 months later we're both very happy with how it's turned out.

I spent all last week at her condo, fixed some things, repaired her grill, painted her kitchen, made the best filet mignon she had ever had, and in return I got plenty of v*gina. It's a story that's thousands of years old. Guys do guy things for the girls, and in return they get sex. The only part that has changed is the introduction.

There's no difference between meeting someone on a website designed to introduce people and meeting someone in a grocery store or a bar. After the introduction takes place the actual dating part begins. And even the initial subscription fee is less than you'd spend going out for a few nights to meet someone, on average.
I completely agree with you. Now get WAW on board so he can become less slimey.

BTW, online would never work for you. I've never met a messican that wasn't crazy and/or viciously jealous.

this is very true about latina wemenz

Pretty much this -->

I bet Zac and I were less than that. I have some weird effect on dudes... don't ask me what it is...

im really grossed out right now.

I completely agree with you. Now get WAW on board so he can become less slimey.

lol @ less slimey.... leave my pooh bear outta this