Ontopic Interwebz Love

My sister and her husband are like a walking advertisement for meeting your significant other online. They are so perfect for each other and they are super happy together. I know they wouldn't have met without teh intarwebz, so I'm really glad it was an option for them.

What country does he live in?

sadly.... AND...hes a republican :waw:

boorn-in-teh-usa_r.jpg

1. how long did u wait b4 u met for the 1st time 11 months
2. what did you guys mostly talk about online butt sex, secrets, past history, kinks, family issues, wants, needs, desires, favorite pasttimes, etc. we had a lot to talk about after 11 months
3. did you guys also talk on the phone yes, lots, but we texted and IMed and emailed more
4. did u guys phone bone or web bone yes
5. when u finally met, was it weird No. we boned. that whole week was a blur of sexual bliss. details were video recorded and shown to hundreds.
6. was it like love at 1st site pretty much.
7. did you guys bone right away after chatting for 11 months the only thing left to do was sex
8. how different where they in person from their online persona. eerily the same
9. how was it to have a long distance relationship after meeting for a week after 11 months we went back to living in our mutual states. It was a long distance relationship for years before we moved in together. You have to work to keep the communication up. Even chat about the most mundane things to make it feel like you are there with him/her.

and go

aww thats an awesome story. im so happy to read all these stories.
im in the jungle, kinda hard to meet a guy at a bar or a church social here.
but the whole intewebz thing scares me a little. mostly cuz i think im cute and small (yes, small!!) and someone will wanna murder me.
im not thinking about men or a relationship... im just curious and im doing research :D