Ontopic Interwebz Love

Ha, I guess we did meet. You should have introduced yourself! ;)

Too funny! I was with Fly that night, I remember you and we were drunk screaming obscenities at him as we passed you guys on that outdoor mall street.

This is right after some chick in a mini skirt giraffed us. :highfive:

Too funny! I was with Fly that night, I remember you and we were drunk screaming obscenities at him as we passed you guys on that outdoor mall street.

This is right after some chick in a mini skirt giraffed us. :highfive:

I thought I heard something! But Mikey said he didn't hear anything... I chalked it up to crazy homeless drunks, ha!
Wish we could have met under more pleasant circumstances. Denver is a pretty cool city, tons of shit to do... better than Houston, where I'm from!

I thought I heard something! But Mikey said he didn't hear anything... I chalked it up to crazy homeless drunks, ha!
Wish we could have met under more pleasant circumstances. Denver is a pretty cool city, tons of shit to do... better than Houston, where I'm from!

Ironic, I'm from Houston (Humble area) and we want to move to Denver! lol

We will be moving there. Especially now that you've reduced the hobo population

which area are you looking to move to?

We fell in love with the place when we went there (last year?). Not sure where yet. Haven't really been back to throughly scope out the city exactly, but its on our list.

btw, Floptical lives there as well and he said that Coors has some really good microbrews. Denver beer :drool: