Interesting Websites

they misspelled a word in the first paragraph and the first paragraph was only two sentences

that annoys me

I'm old as of today so I'm allowed to be cranky

Shut it, you aren't old for at least another 40 years

http://www.eye9d.com

Where I go to see what bands are coming to Maine, at what date, at what venue. and how much. This covers multiple genres of music, not just metal and hardcore. I'd say this only lists the local venues, not the larger venues, and not Ticketmaster events (which generally go for more than $20 anyway). Granted, this site really only interests myself and others who live in Maine, but I thought I'd share none the less. Reason I like the site is the webmaster actually updates the site with current shows (who woulda thought, but you'd be surprised at how many sites don't get regular updates). Plus I like the layout of the site. Not overly intrusive.

funny it doesn't set of anything for me. of course I'm using Firefox with adblock.
yeah I'm blocking like 10 of the current ads on that site.

weird...tried again and it didn't do anything this time
I'm on firefox and completely up to date

Neat Firefox Add on: Retail Me Not. It pulls up available coupons for a web site that you are on.

I installed it, but it doesn't seem to work. I went to several sites I know have sales with coupon codes and nothing popped up.

Only worked on the firefox add in's page.

I installed it, but it doesn't seem to work. I went to several sites I know have sales with coupon codes and nothing popped up.

Only worked on the firefox add in's page.

No sure its worked for me on Amazon and Checks in the mail. I haven't had to buy anything else so I'm not sure about other sites. Not sure why its not working for you.