Intel unveils wireless powersystem

Or how about in a boat.
that would also be nice, especially since being far from the tower sucks battery life so quickly. I would imagine that the loss of efficiency from broadcasting the power would probably be an issue though. Sailboat batteries have a hard enough life as it is.

that would also be nice, especially since being far from the tower sucks battery life so quickly. I would imagine that the loss of efficiency from broadcasting the power would probably be an issue though. Sailboat batteries have a hard enough life as it is.

Plus if you get hungry you could turn it towards the water and shock you some fish or a nice tasty Diver.

Your not going to use these kind of systems to replace self generating power, like on a boat, or something of that nature.

This is a low-tech method for repalcing the power needs of items connected by wires to home power provision systems.

TVs. Stereos. Home Computers. Etc. The basics. The things that we have ALL thought 'Man, if I didn't have these cables to deal with'...

"It turns out the human body is not affected by magnetic fields; it is affected by elective fields.
Wut?

Elective fields?

They have to pick a +3 credit hours?

could revolutionize modern life by freeing devices from transformers

I thought it would run off induction o_O