Insult a Day

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
I was changin my sig every day but that got too tedious, plus some of 'em sucked...

but thursday march 6 is:

America is a melting pot: the people at the bottom get burned while all the scum floats to the top.
--activist Charlie King

got this as a gift at xmas.. sister in law knows I love a good crack.

You're the worst fucking time, all "no work, but stress because it's coming soon"... and everything either closes early or doesn't even open. Yeah, I'm talking about you, Sunday. You suck!

What can you say about a man who is admired, revered, and loved by everyone? I can start by saying he's not the man we're honoring tonight.
---during a roast

Inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination.
--british prime minister benjamin disraeli on william gladstone

don rickles is the don!

She had the sex appeal of a colostomy bag.
--reporter A.J. Daulerio

I won't say his girlfriend is young, but when he said "I love you," she said, "Then buy me a pony."
--comedian Jeffrey Ross about actor Kelsey Grammer

She was so old, Lincoln took off on HER birthday.
--Rodney Dangerfield

When I was a boy, I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it.
--lawyer Clarence Darrow

NBC announced this week that they will be producing a three-hour TV movie based on the life of Rudolph Giuliani. To keep the movie true to life, the Giuliani character is really unlikable until the last 15 minutes when everyone loves him.
--comedian Tina Fey

He floats like a butterfly--and stings like one too.
--soccer manager Brian Clough on player Trevor Brooking

He has all of the qualities I dislike in a man, and none of the vices I admire
--Winston Churchill

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
--Churchill again

Last edited:
Ever hear about the guy ywho liked to pummel his head with a sledgehammer, because it felt so good when he stopped?? maybe the same fellow would appreciate this film.
--film critic joe leydon, on Corky Romano (2001)

This is a man, he's been everywhere, man--this guy went out with Cher when she was only in her 60's!!!
--Triumph the Insult Comic Dog to rocker Richie Sambora

it is true that just in the last two weeks Hillary Clinton has had over 200 phone calls telling her in order to win the presidency she must stay on the road for the next two years. it is not true they were all from Bill.

--Fox news president Roger Ailes

You don't seem to be yourself lately--and I've noticed the improvement.
--henny youngman (I actually used this crack this wknd)

Today President Bush continued his European trip by meeting with German's chancellor Shroeder. There was an awkward moment when Bush asked "How's Charlie Brown"?
--talk show host Craig Ferguson

I won't say she was dumb, but one time she squealed out loud on the set and said she had a terrific idea. The director stared at her, then said, "Treat it gently, dear. It's in a strange place."
--actor Tony Randall on bombshell actress jayne mansfield