Pics InstagrUF (MMS thread v4, noodle free edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
13112050320131118155454.jpg

LOFL. Sent 13 hrs ago. home made chx broth w/rib meat from breasts.

I love watching these!! It's been so interesting watching her flights in general. I do not envy the length of the trip though.

I love watching these!! It's been so interesting watching her flights in general. I do not envy the length of the trip though.

riiiiiight????
I've been watching her flight too!! annnd you know whats weird... I have been thinking about her since she left... like i woke up in the middle of the night to go pee and she popped in my brains and i thought to myself: i hope she's ok :heart:

such a crazy and amazing adventure she's on... i would do it inn a heartbeat.

@Applesauce

Last edited by a moderator:
riiiiiight????
I've been watching her flight too!! annnd you know whats weird... I have been thinking about her since she left... like i woke up in the middle of the night to go pee and she popped in my brains and i thought to myself: i hope she's ok :heart:

such a crazy and amazing adventure she's on... i would do it inn a heartbeat.

@Applesauce

I'd need some serious drugs for the flight but the rest of it seems amazing. I've been thinking of her a lot too!

I just looked and it says she's going 14mph now :fly:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd need some serious drugs for the flight but the rest of it seems amazing. I've been thinking of her a lot too!

I just looked and it says she's going 14mph now :fly:

she landed!!!!! :nev:
can't wait to see her giant spiders and shark pics to come lol

the most i have done has been 8hrs and I've never needed drugs...
i did pop some shit from Dallas to Toronto a few yrs ago but thats cuz I had partied and needed sleep. didn't feel a thing. it was the best flight ever.

i did pop some shit from Dallas to Toronto a few yrs ago but thats cuz I had partied and needed sleep. didn't feel a thing. it was the best flight ever.

she's already been eaten by a dropbear.

And kangaroos, and crocs, and aborigines, OH MY!

I can't seem to sleep on planes unless I take something. When I did a redeye from LAX, I took something. I also took going out since the flight was at 6am. Nothing huge since the flight was only 4 hours.

Other than the giant spiders, I can't wait to hear of all her fun down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.