Inlines coming to ATL

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
I'll be in ATL on monday through friday, might stay a little over the weekend, we'll see. Who's up for a meet at some point during the week?

:heart:

i'm staying at Fairfield Inn
3092 Piedmont Road

I'll have my car so i can travel anywhere i need to. Haven't seen you guys in years, this should be fun!

i say sometime tuesday or wednesday night...that good for everyone? waw and spange are down that way together...why don't we start there?

i'm staying at Fairfield Inn
3092 Piedmont Road

I'll have my car so i can travel anywhere i need to. Haven't seen you guys in years, this should be fun!

do you have my number still? you have to come hang out downstairs after work. jocks & jills downstairs is closing down at the end of the month so me, my buddies and the bartenders are drinking the place dry plus we get tabs for something stupid like $8 at the end of the night. :D

do you have my number still? you have to come hang out downstairs after work. jocks & jills downstairs is closing down at the end of the month so me, my buddies and the bartenders are drinking the place dry plus we get tabs for something stupid like $8 at the end of the night. :D

LOVE those tabs.. DH I get em..

but also from my man at Blue Martini, who we literally call "8 dollar Joel" :lol:

my man Scott J up there's gonna' be mad when I go up to visit...

and visit WAW instead of him.. call when I get back talkin' bout "man, I was in ATL and forgot to call you!!" hahahahahaha

LOVE those tabs.. DH I get em..

but also from my man at Blue Martini, who we literally call "8 dollar Joel" :lol:

yeah, my world is about to go on tilt when they close down...I'm there for a couple pretty much every night after work with my buddies...been going there 7 years now :\

Here is what to expect to see if you stop by the Fairfield Inn.

Ma171aC_cosplay.jpg